Hoa Binh Cultural and Tourism Week is considered as an important cultural event in order to introduce the beautiful land, culture, people and nature of Hoa Binh province, promote the provincial tourism potential to domestic and foreign tourists.
On the same day, Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan led a delegation to work with leaders of Tay Phong Commune, Cao Phong District, Hoa Binh province; visit orange orchards under VietGAP standards in Cao Phong town, Cao Phong District; offer special gifts to invalid families Bui Van Bon, poor households in Bam Hamlet in Tay Phong Commune.
Within the event framework, exhibitions featuring food, art programs and photos will be displayed.
The event will last until December 10.
- Women’s basketball home opener starts busy week at Fresno State
- Here’s how to see over 100 free Bay Area concerts and cultural events in 2019
- UFC Performance Institute to open in Shanghai in 2019
- Tiger to open season next week at Torrey Pines
- New flagship JLR showroom to open in Sunbury in 2019
- Yankees may use opener at times in 2019, manager Aaron Boone says
- Mist curtails opening practice session for 2019 Isle of Man TT
- After 30 years, the Miami Open has a new home. Here’s everything you need to know
- French Open: New Courts See Upsets on First Day
- French Open: New Courts Host Upsets on First Day