At a job service centre (Source: VNA) HCM City (VNA) – Recruitment demand in Ho Chi Minh City is forecast to continue to increase in 2020, with about 323,000 additional workers needed. According to the city’s Resources Forecast and Labour Market Information (Falmi) Centre, the city’s demand for trained labourers stands at 85 percent, including 19.8 percent of university graduates. Businesses are mostly in need of labourers in trade (18.77 percent), services (12.79 percent), transportation (7.11 percent), and electronics – information technology (6.42 percent). Under a survey conducted by the centre, local businesses are seeking about 81,800 labourers in sales-marketing, services, transportation, consulting services, and after-sales services, in the first quarter of 2020 to serve the lunar New Year festival. Meanwhile, in the second and third quarters, local enterprises will need about 78,000 – 80,000 workers, mainly skilled ones. In the fourth quarter, they will have demand to recruit 82,600 labouers, mostly seasonal workers, for production and business activities. According to Nguyen Van Lam, Vice Director of the municipal Department of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs, the development of the labour market in HCM City will focus on improving the quality of human resources in the groups of IT – electronics, mechanics… Read full this story
- Man City need their magician back for Christmas
- Guardiola insists Manchester City need to get back to winning ways at Leicester
- The one thing that City need to add this season to get them promotion
- Chinese firm seeks infrastructure construction cooperation with HCM City
- 'Bristol City need to invest in these key positions to kick on'
- Gabriel Jesus thinks Man City ‘need to win every single game’ in title race
- How many points will City need to claim a spot in the play-offs?
- Sky Sports pundit says City 'need something to change'
- What Bristol City need to do in January to get us fans excited
- Bernardo Silva admits Manchester City need 'almost perfect' Premier League run to win the title
HCM City needs 323,000 labourers in 2020 have 323 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at December 23, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.