|Hanoi Run for Children 2019 collected nearly 1.2 billion VND to support disadvantaged children with cancer and congenital heart diseases. (laodongthudo.vn)|
The run was co-hosted by the Vietnam – Canada Friendship Association (VCFA), the Hanoi Union of Friendship Organisations, and the Canadian Embassy in Vietnam.
President of the Hanoi Union of Friendship Organisations Nguyen Phuong Nga said the event has connected kindhearted people to support disadvantaged children across the country.
“The Run is a community good deed to build a society of compassion. It illustrates the friendly relationship between Hanoi, Vietnam and Canada,” Mrs. Nga said.
All the donations will be spent on supporting disadvantaged children with cancer and congenital heart diseases at the Vietnam National Children’s Hospital, the Hanoi Heart Hospital, and the Heartbeat Vietnam of VinaCapital Foundation.
- Japan donates US$6.2 M to support Mindanao children’s education
- Both parents obliged to support their children
- Properties of parent may be garnished or levied to grant support to children
- Fathers obliged to support illegitimate children
- Law mandates parental support to children
- Determining the amount of support to children
- Roque denies using post for Senate run in 2019
- Children’s support to parents depends on kids’ capacity
- World’s first three-parent children in “good health” — study
- Understanding trauma