By Công Thành Pomelo are ready for harvest in Đại Bình Village in Quảng Nam Province’s mountainous Nông Sơn District. The village has been designed as a farm-based tourism site. VNS Photo Thanh Hòa Sitting on the banks of the Thu Bồn River, Đại Bình Village used to be known for its bumper fruit harvests in the central province of Quảng Nam, but now it has been transformed into a sustainable community-based farm tourism destination. Just 20km from the Mỹ Sơn Sanctuary, the village with a population of 1,200 earned a living for three centuries from growing fruits, but now it’s day-trippers who are bringing in the cash. The village was established in 1778 during the country’s southward border expansion journey under Lord Nguyễn Hoàng. The emigration settled the village on the banks of the Thu Bồn River, and the first villagers began growing fruits to make a living. Fruit zone In 1920, local herbalist Huỳnh Châu brought seeds of fruit species from affluent farms in the south of Việt Nam. Nguyễn Thanh Tuyền, director of the Đại Bình Co-operative, says around 100 tropical fruit species such as jackfruit, citrus, grapefruit and langsat were cultivated for centuries before various southern species… Read full this story
- Good News About Life Experience Degrees
- Now Avail Attractive Offers From Life Insurance Companies and Enjoy Life to the Maximum
- Advantages of Rural Life
- Gold Farming Guides and My Experience With Them
- Can You Earn Credits For Life Experience In Distance Learning Programs?
- Living in 4-D - How Positive Thinking Gave Me an Outstanding Life Experience
- All Education is Great and Sometimes Life Experience is a Great Education
- What Your Life Experience Isn't Telling You About Life!
- Can Life Experiences Cause Endogenous Depression?
- How Does the Arizona Rim Country Offer the Perfect Outdoor Activity and Small Town Life Experience?
Fruit farms offer rural life experience have 337 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at December 8, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.