The Mekong Delta needs sustainable measures and sufficient financial resources to mitigate serious erosion along rivers and coastal areas, Deputy Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development Ha Cong Tuan, has said. Houses collapse into a river in My Hoa Ward, Long Xuyen City in Mekong Delta province of An Giang due to a landslide. — VNA/VNS Photo Cong Mao Speaking at a seminar held in Ca Mau Province on Tuesday (April 9), Tuan said that erosion in the delta had worsened in recent years because of climate change and human activities. VNS RELATED NEWSMekong Delta losing land from subsidence, landslidesMekong Delta erosion incidents increase
- Ministry: New English streams should meet "urgent need"
- Leona O'Neill: We urgently need to offer our children hope for a better future
- Urgent need for blood as hot weather and World Cup cuts donations
- Urgent need for O negative blood in Lancaster after heatwave and World Cup cut donations
- Rules to govern sun-dimming technology “urgently” needed
- Report outlines urgent need to attract construction workers who left country
- Financial help urgently needed to keep rescue centre open
- Mike Pompeo, Jordan's King Agree on 'Urgent Need' to Confront Iran in Syria
- Extra £1m urgently needed for Upper Precinct transformation
- Two disgusting examples of the dog dealing trade show why we urgently need Lucy's Law
Erosion-prevention measures urgently needed in Mekong Delta have 227 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 4, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.