The Mekong Delta needs sustainable measures and sufficient financial resources to mitigate serious erosion along rivers and coastal areas, Deputy Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development Ha Cong Tuan, has said.
|Houses collapse into a river in My Hoa Ward, Long Xuyen City in Mekong Delta province of An Giang due to a landslide. — VNA/VNS Photo Cong Mao|
Speaking at a seminar held in Ca Mau Province on Tuesday (April 9), Tuan said that erosion in the delta had worsened in recent years because of climate change and human activities.
- Cancer Preventive Measures and Tips
- Flu Symptoms - Facts - Preventive Measures and What to Do if You Already Have the Flu
- Preventative Measures for Infertility
- Effective Fire Prevention Measures in the Home 2
- Data Loss and Preventative Measures to Avoid It
- Instant Decision Loans - Meet Your Urgent Needs Now!
- Unsecured Cash Loan - Offset Urgent Needs By Offering Quick Finances
- Alarms are a Preventative Measure, Not a Cure
- Quick Cash Loans - For The Urgent Needs That Arise For You
- The Urgent Need for The Ultimate You!