Movies Embassies jointly organize film festival in Danang The Saigon Times Daily Monday, Dec 2, 2019,14:18 (GMT+7) Embassies jointly organize film festival in DanangThe Saigon Times Daily Poster of “The Kids are Back”, one of the films to be screened at the Pacific Alliance Film Festival in Danang – PHOTO: COURTESY OF ORGANIZER HCMC – The embassies of Chile, Colombia, Peru and Mexico will for the first time collaborate with the Danang City government and the Danang Culture and Cinema Center to organize a film festival from December 6 to 8. The Pacific Alliance Film Festival 2019 will open with “Violetta Went to Heaven” directed by Andres Wood of Chile, which is about renowned poet, musician and folksinger Violeta Parra. The film will be screened on December 6, starting at 7:30 p.m. The festival will continue with “The Kids are Back”, a comedy directed by Hugo Lara of Mexico at 4 p.m. on December 7. The film tells about the complications that a retired couple face when their kids come back home. “Old Friends” by Peru’s director Fernando Villeran will be screened at 7:30 p.m. the same day, showing the adventures of three lifelong friends Balito, Domingo and Villaran. The event will wrap up… Read full this story
- Cannes film festival has liftoff with Pixar's Up
- LIST: 2019 French Film Festival lineup, schedule
- French Film Festival 2019 pays homage to Filipino films
- Indonesian Film Festival in Melbourne to screen 'Foxtrot Six', 'Ave Maryam'
- McQueen heist movie 'Widows' kicks off London Film Festival
- MAFI student short film festival commences in Malang
- Czech film festival to honor Oscar-winner Julianne Moore
- First Asia Africa Film Festival Highlights Commonalities in Diversity
- ‘Wiro Sableng’ screened at Macau film festival
- Mexico's Inarritu to head Cannes Film Festival jury
Embassies jointly organize film festival in Danang have 294 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at December 2, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.