Doctors have warned of potential disease outbreaks during the on-going heat wave in the northern and central region. Quy Nhon beach According to the National Centre for Hydro-meteorological Forecasting, the heat wave will continue to engulf the northern and central region until June 13 with average temperatures of 35 to 40 degrees. The beaches in Quang Nam are packed with people and An Duong Vuong as well as Xuan Dieu streets are full of vehicles. Quy Nhon General Hospital and Binh Dinh General Hospital are also crowded with patients. Bui Ngoc Lan, director of Centre for Disease Control in Binh Dinh said such weather created ideal conditions for several diseases. Quang Ngai General Hospital has seen a surge in the number of patients being admitted because of heat-related diseases. Nguyen Tan Phu, head of the paediatric department said the number of children with dengue fever and hand, foot and mouth disease was on the rise. The temperature in Nghe An and Ha Tinh on June 10 reached 40 degrees in Con Cuong, Tuong Duong, Nghia Dan and Huong Son districts. The streets were nearly deserted from 12 pm to 3 pm. Dang Thai Son, a local in Quang Tien Ward,… Read full this story
- What to expect where you live as September heat wave continues
- One million patients on public waiting lists, doctors warn
- We’re Having A Heat Wave
- US sizzles in rare autumn heat wave
- The heat wave is here...
- FDA Urges Consumers to Avoid THC Vapes Amid Lung Disease Outbreak
- Flood warning in place as rain continues in Mansfield
- Shocking survey reveals nearly half of Americans take health, fitness and diet advice from social media influencers despite doctors warning about 'false health claims' online
- Global flu outbreak could kill 80 million, say experts
- Vietnam looks ahead to 2020 Asean Chairmanship
Doctors warn about disease outbreaks as heat wave continues in Vietnam have 306 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 6, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.