As the middle of November approaches, the vibrant yellow colour of senna splendida flowers can be spotted, creating breathtaking scenery alongside Tay Ho area and on Bau Can tea hill in the central highlands province of Gia Lai. Senna splendida flowers usually enter full bloom around late October and can be seen in the Tay Ho area, along with the Bau Can tea hill in Bau Can commune of Chu Prong district which is located approximately 25km south of Pleiku in Gia Lai province. Visitors can see senna splendida trees planted throughout the Bau Can tea hill farm. Covering an area of over 400 hectares, Bau Can tea farm enjoys a huge annual tea output of 2,000 tonnes each year. A bird’s-eye eye view of local residents taking to the field to pick tea in the morning. A local resident notes that with senna splendida trees planted in tea gardens, they serve to shield the field from strong winds. Furthermore, when the leaves from the trees fall, they become a form of natural fertiliser for plants. It is widely considered that the best time in which to take beautiful photos alongside the flowers is between 6am and 7am. When snapping… Read full this story
- WIN a great trip to Qipco Champions Day at Ascot next Saturday with William HILL
- Hailey Bieber flaunts her toned tummy with a crop top and faded jeans as she heads into an office building in Beverly Hills with husband Justin
- Discover the luxury of seclusion at these seven Vietnam getaways
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Negotiators signal relief bill stuck, not dead
- My treasured experience in Hill Country – Sri Lanka
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Trump to Democratic negotiators: 'They know my phone number'
- Back Your Backyard: Discovering New Zealand - Travellers' newfound gems
- "Easy there", Konami tells Silent Hill fans, before linking to a brand new Silent Hill Twitter account
- 'An afternoon tea turned into our surprise wedding'
- The scorched earth of Surrey: Devastating image reveals the damage left by wildfire that rampaged through Britain's 'Beverly Hills'
Discovering Bau Can tea hill in Gia Lai have 362 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 11, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.