HÀ NỘI — More than 126,700 new enterprises were formed in the first 11 months of this year with total capital of VNĐ1.574 quadrillion (US$65.6 billion), reported the General Statistics Office (GSO).
GSO said these figures marked a year-on-year surge of 4.5 per cent in the number of firms and 27.5 per cent in total capital. In the period, the average registered capital of a newly established enterprise reached VNĐ12.4 billion, an increase of 22 per cent over the same period last year.
A representative of GSO told Việt Nam News: “The average registered capital in the first 11 months is of the highest level in the last few years.”
The total registered capital for the domestic economy in the period was VNĐ3.67 quadrillion, including VNĐ2.1 quadrillion from newly established enterprises and VNĐ1.57 quadrillion from enterprises in registering to increase capital for their production and business.
According to GSO, during the January-November period, the number of new enterprises in the service sector had the largest increase with 90,900 new firms. Following was industry and construction with an increase of 33,900 new firms and the agriculture and forest sector with 1,900 new firms.
Meanwhile, the wholesale, retail, automobile and motorbike maintenance, construction and manufacturing-processing, catering services and accommodation sector recorded lower growth rates in newly established firms.
In the same term, there were also 27,800 firms temporarily suspending their business, up 7.1 per cent and 38,100 firms completed dissolution procedures, up 39.8 per cent. — VNS
- More than 96,600 new firms in nine months
- Nearly 11,000 enterprises formed in four months
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 6/7
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 2/11
- Press digest – July 30
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 11/11
- Property prices rise by more than €100,000 in a year amid fear of Celtic Tiger-level hikes
- Press digest – August 6
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 3/11
- The Government’s regular meeting – June 2015
- Business highlights – February 27-March 5
- VN’s economy obtains positive results in Q1
- Press digest – August 6
- Nghe An Creating Strong Foundation for Economic Development
- US’ FDI in Vietnam
- Vietnam’s Businesses Leaving behind Tough Year
- “Asean Community - Opportunities and Challenges, Solidarity and Cooperation”
- Hanoi’s September CPI increases by 2.47 percent
- Government convenes regular meeting for November
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 7/12
Average registered capital rises in first 11 months have 363 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at December 2, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.