The agro-forestry-aquatic sector boasts great potential to attract more investment, while also contributing to the country’s export turnover (Photo: Le Toan) Over the past few months, TH Group has spent millions of US dollars on beefing up production of fresh milk products. Not only being locally consumed, these products are also exported to China, where TH has become the first Vietnamese enterprise to be allowed by China’s authorised agencies to export fresh milk products into this gigantic market with a population of 1.4 billion people. Under a protocol signed in April between Vietnam’s Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD) and China’s General Administration of Customs on veterinary and health requirements for dairy products to be exported, TH Group has met all strict requirements and conditions set by China. Also, in April, TH Group inked an MoU for a strategic partnership on market development and consumption of foodstuffs, farm produce, and fresh milk products with China’s Wuxi Jinqiao International Food City Co., Ltd. Both companies will expand the presence of TH Group’s products in China. Currently, TH’s sterilised yoghurt products are sold in China’s Datonghua, Jimailong, and Laopodaren supermarket chains. The group has also completed negotiations with other famous supermarket… Read full this story
- Nighttime economy increasingly become a new engine to drive economic growth in China
- Focus on food quality set to drive growth
- India's economic slowdown an aberration: World Bank
- IMF World Economic Outlook puts Ghana in the lead
- Does Climate Affect Economic Growth?
- Don’t panic over global economic slowdown, Emefiele tells African leaders
- 'The energy of the youth is driving India's economy'
- 'Big Six' lenders enjoy steady growth in first 9 months of this year
- World hunger continues to rise due to conflict, climate change, says UN report
- Economic Watch: China to boost Internet sector to further integrate digital, real economies
Agriculture driving economic growth have 323 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at December 12, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.