The Vietnam Air Traffic Management Corporation (VATM) held a ceremony on the morning of December 7 to welcome the flight coded VN216 from Tan Son Nhat airport to Noi Bai airport, the 900,000th safe flights operated by VATM in 2019. Deputy Minister of Transport Le Anh Tuan said that the 900,000th flight is an important milestone, demonstrating the maturity of the Vietnam aviation. “In the coming years, the VATM should apply advanced aviation technology and science to enhancing the management capacity and the safe handling of flights to meet the increasing air transport demand,” Anh said. VATM Chairman Pham Viet Dung said that approximately 963,000 flights are estimated to be operated by VATM by the end of 2019, up 7% compared to 2018, bringing about VND4.1 trillion (US$176.38 million) in revenue, up 6.23% compared to 2018. Dung noted that more than 2,500 flights are operating in the skies of Vietnam every day. Vietnam’s aviation market is one of the fastest growing markets in the world with a growth of about 10% per year. VATM handled more than 9.5 million safe flights over the past 25 years, contributing over VND30 trillion (US$1.29 billion) to the State budget.
- Owner of fried satellite wants ‘several safe flights’ before using SpaceX again
- Include safe sanitation issues in poll manifestos: ASCI
- The Biggest Questions Apple Might (or Might Not) Answer at WWDC 2019
- X-51 Waverider makes Historic Hypersonic Flight
- Xbox E3 2019: Halo Infinite Staying Dark Until E3 2020
- PSN Attackers Forced American Air to Divert The Flight Carrying John Smedley
- Rocket Sled Tests Are Technology Pathway to Safely Land on Mars
- Manassas 2019 Trick-Or-Treating Hours, Weather Forecast
- US flight regulator to look again at in-flight use of electronics, may relax rules
- California Condor Takes Flight in Wild After Extinction
900,000 safe flights handled in 2019 have 293 words, post on dtinews.vn at December 8, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.