By Vinit Bansode
Ever wondered why our parents were called to have a dialogue with our teachers at school especially related to our handwriting? As a child, one of the biggest pressure points in school performance is to have a clear and legible handwriting. Though the world is turning digital, writing plays an important role and eventually reflects one’s personality.
As children, we are just given a pencil to hold and write the way we want. While we started writing the way we felt most comfortable with, we did imitate certain people or peer group which were our strongest influencers. These are mostly parents, who are the first teachers for a child.
How graphology help you become a better parent
As changes in a child’s handwriting are seen, personality changes also start taking place. If aggressive traits are copied by a child, then that tends to be reflected. Thus, it becomes necessary to keep a check on the child’s handwriting. You can get your child’s handwriting analysed by a graphologist.
As a parent, you can mould and nurture your child in the right direction by analysing their handwriting. For this, you need to ask and understand the following:
* What your child wants
* What are his capabilities
* What fields he can perform best.
If the child is encouraged to work and sharpen the skills which she/he is naturally endowed with, then it would definitely get them closer to success. Handwriting analysis can help you recognise that.
Graphology is a window to your child’s psyche
One of the common place challenges that young parents face is lack of quality time with their children, which often leads to relatively weaker bonding with them. Sudden changes in eating habits, clingy behaviour or a completely opposing attitude could stump the new age parent. Graphology can help one identify emotional traits such as loneliness, lack of concentration or confidence and enthusiasm in daily activities. The rebellious nature of a child can also be observed and the core reason for such triggers can be determined through professional handwriting analysis. A child’s handwriting might look very decorative and appealing to your eye but as per graphology it might have some hidden meanings. Therefore, don’t just teach your child to write nicely, but get his/her handwriting analysed to nurture his personality and life for overall success and wellbeing.
Graphology as a powerful tool for raising well-rounded children
A person’s formative years as a child determine the rest of one’s lives. With the help of graphology, parents can understand their children in a better manner and be aware of their strengths, weaknesses, likes, dislikes, skills, thought process, health and how the world is influencing them.
This can mould them to enhance their hidden skills to become better, loving and responsible individuals of tomorrow. When parents start taking graphology as a method of healing, they are actually giving their children a bridge to overcome their fears and work towards bringing in positive changes in themselves.
Graphology can help in enabling a child to showcase their talents, providing a radar towards goals and nurturing the abilities of a child.
(The writer is Founder of The Graphology Research Institute.)
- Adrian Peterson releases statement, ‘sorry’ for hurting child
- Vikings’ Peterson ‘sorry’ for hurting child, reinstated to play Sunday
- Adrian Peterson’s statement on child abuse charges
- Peterson releases statement on child abuse charges
- Uh, about Alex’s girlish handwriting…
- Oklahoma St seeking better running game to balance offense
- Vindicated of child porn charges, Hoffner has forged ahead at Minnesota State
- Fisher explains Winston’s shoplifting incident, says ‘the child must die’
- Nike suspends deal with Peterson in wake of child abuse allegations
- Bread ‘n’ butter: A pro helps us understand Ronda Rousey’s inescapable arm bar
- Father’s day: Sean Rodriguez welcomes child, then returns in a big way for Rays
- Couch: Brown deserved a better ending than this
- Couch: Brown deserved a better ending to his Longhorns tenure
- CFB AM: Oklahoma players go all out to make child in hospital smile
- BYU-Hawaii soccer player fighting ‘national disgrace’ of child trafficking in Ghana
- Two moms are better than one for NASCAR on FOX’s Venturini and Voda
- Devon Still: Report of unpaid child support is ‘untruthful’
- Jordan Spieth makes Masters look like child’s play
- Childs runs for 83 yards, TD in Oklahoma State spring game
- Raiders’ Woodson makes age-defying claim: ‘I plan on getting better’
Your child’s handwriting can help you understand them better have 733 words, post on indianexpress.com at November 30, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.