New Delhi, Nov 21: The Rajya Sabha will take up the Surrogacy (Regulation) Bill for the third consecutive day. Both the Lok Sabha and the Rajya Sabha will discuss rising levels of air pollution.
The Winter Session of Parliament began on November 18 and will continue till December 13. This marks the 250th Session of Rajya Sabha.
Winter Session’s 4th Day: Stay tuned for Live updates
- Brexit news LIVE – Lorry queue chaos in Kent avoided in post-Brexit Britain as freight flows return ‘back to normal’
- Farmers' Protest: Kisan Congress to gherao Narendra Singh Tomar's residence today
- Building project delays, traffic management and karaoke bar safety issues discussed
- LIVE COVERAGE: Trial ends for day as Senate moves to vote
- Commentary: I care about climate change. I don't wish to live in a Waterworld like Kevin Costner
- Nitin Gadkari on how he will transform India
Winter Session LIVE: Parliament to discuss Pollution, WhatsApp snooping today have 2714 words, post on www.oneindia.com at November 18, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.