(CNN)For the second time this month, Republican President Donald Trump failed to carry a Republican gubernatorial candidate across the finish line in a deep-red state. Last time, Kentucky was the stage. This time it was Louisiana.
Why Edwards won
- Arizona Secretary of State Accuses Governor of 'Deafening Silence' After Threats Against Her Family
- California Republicans rip Newsom’s ‘hypocrisy’ after governor caught dining out amid pandemic
- As Joe Biden marches forward with Cabinet, Donald Trump hopes likely to fade in key states
- Georgia fires Floyd County's head of elections after officials found 2,600 uncounted ballots as governor certifies Biden's win and thousands attend 'Stop the Steal' rally led by Alex Jones
- Trump demands RE-RUN of election: President retweets Fox News-hating videos by ex-fugitive Randy Quaid claiming 'a day of reckoning is nigh' - despite Pennsylvania certifying Joe Biden's win
- Democrats Gain State Government ‘Trifectas’ in New Jersey and Washington
Why Republicans lost another deep-red state in Louisiana governor's election have 841 words, post on edition.cnn.com at November 17, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.