Hanoi (VNS/VNA) — The top 60 biggest companies by market capitalisation and trading liquidity on the two local stock exchanges saw combined post-tax profit gain of 22.5 percent to 46.75 trillion VND (2 billion USD) in the third quarter of 2019.
- Saudi Aramco pushes ahead of Apple as the world's most profitable company
- Would a for-profit Mission be efficient — or ruthless?
- Saudi oil company Aramco is the world's most profitable firm
- Rare glimpse into Saudi Aramco shows $111 billion net profit
- Opportunity Zones: Investors Diversify, Cut Taxes and Profit
- Saudi Aramco is nearly twice as profitable as Apple
VN30 firms take 92 percent of all top listed firms’ total Q3 profits have 147 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 18, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.