Vietnamese midfielder Nguyễn Quang Hải named men’s AFF Player of the Year at the award ceremony in Hà Nội. — VNA Photo HÀ NỘI — Việt Nam were named best men’s National Team of the Year 2018 at a ceremony in Hà Nội. Vietnamese midfielder Nguyễn Quang Hải won the men’s AFF Player of the Year, while his coach S Korean Park Hang-seo won men’s Coach of the Year. “I’d like to say thanks to my coaching staff, teammates and fans. This prestigious award will be a big motivation for me to strive for even greater achievements in the future,” said the 22-year-old Hải. Park, who led Việt Nam national men’s squads to lift the trophy at the AFF Cup 2018, AFC U-23 Championship final and Asian Cup 2019 semi-final, said his award reflected the efforts of his players and each and member of his team. “I want to say thanks to the Vietnamese fans. They have been the source of motivation that got us to where we are today,” said Park at the ceremony. Vietnamese players were also included in the AFF Best XI at the AFF Suzuki Cup 2018: midfielder Nguyễn Quang Hải, defender Quế Ngọc Hải and keeper Đặng Văn Lâm. Trần Văn Vũ was named Futsal Player of… Read full this story
- 49th GMA Dove Awards winners revealed; Tauren Wells wins big
- Times titles win big at Society of Editors' Press Awards
- InterContinental Phu Quoc Long Beach Resort wins big at World Travel Awards
- Black Filmmaker Wins Big With 'Undefeated'
- 'The Band's Visit' Wins Big, MSD Teacher Honored at Tonys
- Ignas Brazdeikis's top freshman honor leads Michigan's Big Ten awards haul
- ‘The Case for Christ’ Wins ICVM Movie Awards
- Ohio State punter mocks missing out on weekly Big Ten award
- Gateway Fire & Safety Team's Mark Beabout wins prestigious NASCAR award • Gateway Motorsports Park
- Xtrac wins prestigious training award
VN win big at AFF Awards have 343 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 8, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.