Ngan said the Vietnamese NA always advocates strengthening ties between Vietnam and Germany, as well as between the two legislatures.
She said Vietnam highly appreciates ties with German states, including Hessen, describing the ties as a new and effective model of cooperative relations that needs to be stepped up in the near future.
Lauding the position and strength of Hessen state – one of the leading economic, financial and education hubs in Germany and Europe, she said there remains room for both sides to propel ties more effectively.
|National Assembly Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan (R) and President of Germany’s Hessen State Parliament Boris Rhein|
Vietnam welcomes Hessen investment in fields of the country’s demand and the state’s strength such as chemicals, pharmaceuticals, mechanical engineering, support industry, farm produce processing, and natural rubber production, she said.
According to her, the Vietnamese NA has issued laws to create favorable conditions for foreign investors, including those from Germany.
On the occasion, she also suggested the Hessen parliament leader and Hessen authorities provide all possible support for Vietnamese enterprises operating in the state.
Rhein, for his part, affirmed that Hessen highly values direct collaboration with Vietnam.
As Vietnam will serve as ASEAN Chair and Germany holds EU presidency next year, he said both countries will have chances to push for closer and more effective partnership and expressed his hope that the free trade agreement between Vietnam and the EU will be ratified soon.
He said Hessen state will organize celebrations of the 45th anniversary of Vietnam – Germany diplomatic ties next year.
The guest stressed that Germany highly values Vietnam’s economic reform progress and considers the country an important economic partner.
According to him, Hessen state wants to continue supporting the Vietnamese – German University because students of the university will be a bridge between Vietnam and Germany as well as the state.
He also expressed wish to bolster ties between the two nations’ businesses.
- Joining IPU’s activities an important task: NA Chairwoman
- NA Chairwoman meets European Parliament Vice President in Hà Nội
- NA Chairwoman praises great national solidarity for COVID-19 fight
- Vietnam’s supply chains hit by Covid-19: challenges and opportunities
- Vietnam’s supply chains hit by COVID-19: challenges and opportunities
- NA deputies divided over debt collection service
- NA Standing Committee meeting next month to be held online
- Keysight Technologies speeds up Vietnam’s digital transformation
- The whining expats in Vietnam
- Khaisilk owner admits selling Chinese scarves as made-in-Vietnam
- Why is Germany's coronavirus death rate so low? Berlin claims infection curve is flattening amid claims combination of young patients, more intensive care beds and determination to 'find every case' is behind unusual figures
- Vietnam now in third phase of COVID-19 combat: PM
- More than 250m in lockdown in EU as Belgium and Germany adopt measures
- Do YOU trust your partner? Millions crash websites listing the names of Ashley Madison 'cheaters' as thousands of email addresses linked to banks, universities and America’s biggest companies are shared online
- Coronavirus: Germany implements non-EU travel ban
- Vietnam, Brunei to strive for ASEAN central role in regional security mechanisms
- Coronavirus latest: Germany to close all bars, restaurants and non-essential shops
- Coronavirus latest: Germany takes drastic measures to curb outbreak
- Coronavirus latest: Germany's Merkel announces drastic measures to curb outbreak
- Coronavirus latest: Top official: 'No shortages' in Germany
Vietnam considers Germany an important partner: NA leader have 539 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 13, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.