Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Pham Binh Minh greets Slovenian Minister of Economic Development and Technology Zdravko Pocivalsek (Photo: VNA) During the reception, Minh asked Slovenia to urge the European Union (EU) and its members to ratify the EU – Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA) and EU- Vietnam Investment Protection Agreement (EVIPA) at an early date in order to deliver practical benefits to the signatories as a means of further strengthening bilateral trade. The Vietnamese diplomat expressed gratitude to the guest for offering condolences over the death of 39 Vietnamese in the UK, and thanked Slovenia for supporting Vietnam’s bid to become a non-permanent member of the United Nations Security Council for the 2020-2021 term. On this occasion, the two sides consented to intensify all level delegation exchange, to offer favourable conditions for their businesses to cooperate and invest in the fields of their strength and demand, and to closely cooperate and offer mutual support at multilateral forums.
- Vietnam welcomes ASEAN chair status
- Sports Asian Cup quarter-finals: four matches and a video ref Vietnam relishes role as peace maker as it seeks to balance ties
- Vietnam has most players to score goals in AFF Cup
- Lifestyle ‘Day of Pho’ to be held in Hanoi next week Olive tree skink hunting a good side job in southern Vietnam
- Lifestyle ‘Day of Pho’ to be held in Hanoi next week Admiring majestic Bach Ma Range in central Vietnam
- Lifestyle ‘Day of Pho’ to be held in Hanoi next week Vietnam targets 14-percent credit growth this year: report
- Lifestyle ‘Day of Pho’ to be held in Hanoi next week Vietnam to launch maiden Memory Championships in April
- Lifestyle ‘Day of Pho’ to be held in Hanoi next week Thousands depart for Tet vacation on Lunar New Year’s Day in Vietnam
- Lifestyle ‘Day of Pho’ to be held in Hanoi next week Vietnam foreign minister to visit North Korea from February 12 to 14
- Lifestyle ‘Day of Pho’ to be held in Hanoi next week Laotian nabbed for transporting nearly 300 kilograms of meth into Vietnam
Vietnam aspires to boost ties with Slovenia have 352 words, post on english.vov.vn at November 9, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.