The oldest victims were a 44-year-old man from Nghe An and a 41-year-old women from Hai Phong while the youngest ones were 15 and 17 years old.
Vietnam's Ministry of Public Security (MPS) has published the list of 39 Vietnamese nationals who lost their lives in a refrigerated lorry in Essex, the UK last month although several government officials had said they would not reveal the victims' identities due to "humanitarian reasons."
|Data source: Essex police, MPS|
According to Essex Police, the oldest victims were a 44-year-old man from Nghe An and a 41-year-old women from Hai Phong while the youngest ones were 15 and 17 years old.
- 'It's luck of the draw': How laughing people smuggler sickeningly dismissed the deaths of 39 migrants in Essex lorry tragedy as he offered to smuggle undercover reporter into UK by the same route for £14k
- 'All such traders in human beings should be hunted down and brought to justice': Boris Johnson hits out at people traffickers after 39 are found dead in Essex lorry
- Essex lorry part of 100 people convoy Europe bound – smugglers paid £31k by families
- Essex lorry latest: Vietnam PM orders human trafficking investigation after 39 found dead
- Essex lorry deaths: Vietnamese PM demands investigation into trafficking of Vietnamese citizens
- Essex lorry part of 1,000 people convoy Europe bound – smugglers paid £31k by families
- Nine suspected migrants found in back of M20 lorry just hours after 39 found dead in Essex
- Essex lorry: Why is it so hard to track down international criminal gangs, asks ROSS CLARK
- Essex lorry driver seen for first time since arrest in court sketch in first hearing
- Essex lorry deaths: UK sends four dossiers to Vietnam for verification coordination
- Vietnamese families concerned after 39 dead bodies discovered in the UK
- British Embassy releases announcement about 39 lorry deaths
- Father of Vietnamese woman believed dead in Essex truck: Smugglers said this was a 'safe route'
- Essex lorry deaths: Man due in court over 39 deaths
- Essex lorry deaths: Police question four suspects
- Essex lorry deaths: Anguish in Vietnam for families of missing
- More Vietnamese fear relatives are among 39 dead in truck
- Essex lorry map: Where was lorry? Were children in lorry? Bulgaria lorry route - revealed
- Essex lorry video: First live scenes of Essex lorry as 39 found dead in horrific discovery
- Essex lorry deaths: Post mortem examinations to start on 39 bodies
Vietnam announces list of 39 dead victims in Essex lorry case have 368 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at November 9, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.