Japanese tourists are welcome in Da Nang. (Photo: VGP)
The flight will depart from Da Nang International Airport at 6.10pm (local time), whilst the return flight will take off at 2.30am (local time) from Haneda Airport. The flight duration is approximately 5 hours and 30 minutes per leg.
According to Vice President of Vietjet Air Nguyen Duc Thinh, the new route from Tokyo to Da Nang is expected to help complete the connection from Japan to Vietnam, with prominent destinations in the central region such as Da Nang, the ancient town of Hoi An , Hue, Quang Binh, among others.
In contrast, tourists and people in the centre of Vietnam can now easily fly to Japan and other countries in Asia without having to first travel to Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City as before, he added.
- Da Nang continues to woo Chinese, S. Korean tourists
- New Kuala Lumpur-Da Nang direct flight launched
- Da Nang considers railway station relocation plan again after 15 years
- Homes of former Da Nang leaders searched
- Christmas season comes to Da Nang, Hoi An
- Expanded ASEAN Maritime Forum opens in Da Nang
- Da Nang okayed Cocobay turning condotels to apartments
- Mongolian men captured for stealing tourists’ credit cards in Da Nang
- Ninth ASEAN Maritime Forum opens in Da Nang
- On Da Nang street naming scheme: Names will never hurt you