FPT Techday 2019 was held on Thursday in Hà Nội. — Photo courtesy of FPT The proportion of Vietnamese enterprises that have not adopted digital transformation is about 1.5 times higher than the global average. The biggest problem for businesses was that they did not know where to start the transformation, said Nguyen Van Khoa, FPT director general, speaking at the FPT Techday 2019. He said if businesses failed to get moving, they would be left behind. FPT Techday 2019 under the theme “Smart Start” was held on Thursday in Ha Noi. The event attracted more than 3,000 attendees, including 500 senior leaders of large enterprises and banks, and technology experts. Digital transformation had no other purpose than to help businesses change, increase their competitiveness and promote development, said Hoang Viet Anh, FPT deputy director general. “In order to effectively implement a digital transformation, FPT believes that it is necessary to think big, start smart, and increase scale quickly,” he said. “The smart start is to identify and focus on the essentials for the business; select highly feasible projects, and select simple projects during the pilot process,” he added. “Our enterprise carried out its digital transformation with the motto “thinking… Read full this story
- Virtual Book Markers Needed for Digital Library and E-Book Initiatives
- Pho - Viet Nam's National Soup
- With the Samsung Pixon you won't need your digital camera
- Việt Nam blow Indonesia away in World Cup qualifier
- What is Machine Embroidery Digitizing?
- 7 Easy Tips for Taking Great Photos with your Digital Camera
- 5 Basic Digital Camera Terms You Need To Know
- Pond Design- Digitally Design Masterpieces- Virtual Water Features Part II
- What Kind Of Digital Camera Should You Buy?
- How To Buy A Digital Camera-How Not To Buy The Wrong Camera
Viet Nam needs to push digital transformation have 301 words, post on bizhub.vn at November 22, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.