French Chef Alain Dutournier to introduce special menu at Press Club’s La Table du Chef restaurant from November 19 to 23. French Chef Alain Dutournier For French chefs, late autumn and early winter is the best time to take a walk around markets and think about new menus, and Chef Alain is no exception. He loves to explore seasonal ingredients to create new dishes, which explains why his autumn and winter menus always bring interesting surprises to culinary connoisseurs. During the 3rd “Festival Flavours” gastronomic event hosted by the Press Club in Hanoi, Chef Alain will offer his own views on “green cuisine”, also known as “sustainable development in cuisine”, an issue that is of great interest to the world today. What are macrobiotic dishes? Why use a reliable source of ingredients? Should protein and green vegetables be preferred? What is the best way to use oil, butter, and cream in cooking? The answers are on Chef Alain’s autumn and winter menus, which will be launched very soon at the Press Club. The menu will focus on southwestern French dishes, where he was born. Diners will also experience a harmonious and balanced combination between appetizers, main dishes, and desserts, as… Read full this story
- Michelin-starred chef taunts vegans with dead ducks after they stormed posh restaurant to protest foie gras
- Why Some of the World’s Most Famous Chefs Don’t Want a Michelin Star
- Woman dies as food poisoning in Michelin-starred restaurant hits 30 diners
- Woman dies as food poisoning in Michelin-starred restaurant hits 29 diners
- A Night with El Bulli's Michelin Three-Star Chef
- Woman Dies After Eating at Michelin-Starred Restaurant in Spain
- A Woman Died After Eating Mushrooms at a Michelin-Starred Restaurant
- Woman dies, 28 others fall ill after dining at Michelin-starred restaurant
- What’s in Chef Daniel Humm’s Michelin-Starred Kitchen?
- Woman dies and 18 people sick after eating mushrooms at Michelin-starred restaurant in Spain
Two Michelin-starred chef to present 'green cuisine' menu in Hanoi have 326 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at November 19, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.