Hanoi (VNA) – The Tet (Lunar New Year) festival is only a few weeks away, making people with wanderlust flock to travel agents to book their trips for the holiday. As a result, the tourism market has become bustling these days.travel demand during the festival. Tet festival will be even more special because apart from visiting and enjoying the beauty of landscapes across the country, visitors can also join traditional festivals imbued with national cultural identities, learn about customs of Tet celebrations of different ethnic groups in the northwestern region, the northern delta, the Central Highlands, or those in the southern and Mekong Delta regions.Marketing-Communications Department said from the beginning of November 2019, the firm has sold 60 percent of the total number of tours designed for the upcoming Tet.
In 2020, Vietnam strives to welcome approximately 20.5 million international tourists, and serve 90 million domestic ones. The tourism sector aims to gross over 830 trillion VND (35.9 billion USD) in revenue./.
- POLITICO EU Confidential: Welcome to election year — Chinese Lunar New Year comes early — Davos goes vegetarian
- Google Doodle celebrating Lunar New Year revealed
- Google’s new Lunar New Year game teaches you to make amazing shadow puppets for Chinese New Year
- To Market, To Market: Luxury Brands Purvey Pigs for China's Lunar New Year
- Newcastle's Grainger Market celebrates Chinese New Year
- Chinese Lunar New Year 2019
- Vietnam's 'incense village' blazes pink ahead of lunar new year
- Underwater lion dance in Malaysia before Lunar New Year
- Girls sport their ancestors' hair for Lunar New year in China
- Indonesia caps Lunar New Year with bloody tongues, lion dances