• 152 critical care beds
• 13 ultramodern operation theatres
• Diagnostic services equipped with cutting edge technology
• NABL and CAP accredited pathology laboratory
• 24×7 pharmacy
• 24×7 ambulance services
• Spacious atrium
• One-stop wellness assessment center
• Large outpatient clinics that provide preventive, curative and rehabilitative care
• Unique inpatient facilities for patients and their relatives providing them homely care
Super Specialty Centers:
• Cardiology and Cardiovascular Surgery Center: AMBH offers an amalgamation of the best in infrastructure with latest and advanced facilities, doctor faculty, high-end technology, best practice in non-invasive, interventional and surgical procedures, comprehensive care including a 24X7 emergency bay equipped with life-saving devices and cardiac ambulances for speedy evacuation.
• Neuroscience Center: It provides comprehensive medical and surgical care for both adults and children with disorders of the brain, spinal cord and peripheral nervous system. The neurologists and neurosurgeons are backed by the most extensive neuro-diagnostic and imaging facilities including advanced MRI and CT technology.
• Joint Centre & Orthopedics: AMBH provides state-of-the-art treatment for a variety of orthopedic conditions including joint replacements, arthroscopic surgery, trauma and complex fracture, surface replacement of the hip, osteoporosis, management of sports etc. ABMH also has dedicated operation theatres that are built for high-end procedures and minimal invasive surgeries. Post-surgery physiotherapy and rehab services for faster recovery and return to normal life are also offered.
• Mother & Child Centre: ABMH is also home to Institute of Mother & Child, which is equipped with the latest technology and experienced staff. It offers extensive services in obstetrics and gynecology to offer care from puberty to menopause. It covers conditions pertaining to the reproductive system – right from puberty, conception and delivery to contraception and family planning services. Care and treatment are also provided for high risk obstetrics for complications in pregnancies arising due to high blood pressure or diabetes. In-house gynecologists manage precancerous cases and cancers of uterus, ovaries and cervix. Fetal medicine deals with complicated twin deliveries and inherited conditions. The department of geriatric gynecology offers care to women beyond menopause.
• Fertility Centre: Aditya Birla Fertility Clinic also provides advanced treatments for infertility. Procedures and techniques offered include ovulation induction, intrauterine insemination, fertility enhancing endoscopic surgeries, IVF ICSI, PESA/TESA, embryo freezing, blastocyst transfer, egg donation programs, sperm donation/embryo donation programs & surrogacy. The clinic also has a personalized sperm bank and a specialized IVF laboratory. It also offers Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART) for difficult cases of infertility.
• Gastroenterology: The Institute of Gastroenterology at ABMH offers comprehensive management of every ailment related to the digestive system – gastrointestinal cancers, biliary diseases, gastrointestinal reflux disease, inflammatory bowel disease, motility disorders, hepatitis, metabolic liver disease, cirrhosis of the liver, acute and chronic pancreatitis, diagnostic & therapeutic endoscopies and biliary disorders. One of the best critical care, state-of-the-art operation theatres, day care unit, radiology, interventional radiology and endoscopy unit facilitate management of patients who need protocol based multidisciplinary treatment.
• Liver Transplant Center: The Liver Transplant and Hepato-Pancreato Biliary Surgery Department is a state-of-the-art facility with one of the most advanced equipment and the latest infrastructure. The facility boasts of the best Liver Transplant ICU with a separate AHU, reducing the risk of infection to a minimum. The liver transplant team comprises of gastroenterologists, surgeons, intensivists, anesthetists, technicians, counselors and specialized nurses, who have vast experience in managing gastrointestinal, hepatobiliary and pancreatic diseases.
It is one of the few centers where deceased donor as well as living donor liver transplantation is done. The center also offers comprehensive treatment for gastrointestinal, hepatobiliary and pancreatic diseases. The liver transplant team is one of the most experienced and has received training from the best centers in the world.
Cancer Care Wing: ABMH recently inaugurated the most advanced Comprehensive Cancer Care Center with the latest PET CT, an advanced linear accelerator for Radiation Therapy, and an exclusive 22-bed daycare for chemotherapy backed by the most qualified oncology team.
• Accident and Emergency Center: ABMH has a dedicated Trauma Service Unit which is quick in evaluating emergency cases that come to the hospital ensuring everything from diagnostics to final treatment is taken care of quickly and efficiently. The 12-bed unit is designed to function as a hi-tech trauma center to offer priority care to critically ill patients. A dedicated team of trauma surgeons & physicians skilled in treating injuries and providing tertiary care helps in early diagnosis, surgery and critical supportive care. Providing comprehensive care all under one roof is the motto of Emergency and Trauma Care Centre. It can deal with disaster and mass casualties and is equipped to offer treatment for up to 40 patients at a time without delay.
Other specialty services:
• Bariatric & Minimally Invasive Surgery Institute
• Renal Transplant Center
• Internal Medicine
• Paediatrics and Pediatric Surgery
• Pulmonary Medicine
• Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
• Critical Care
• Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
• Pain Management
Aditya Birla Memorial hospital is committed to maintaining the highest standard of care and responds to the needs of the community in a compassionate manner. At its core, lies the concept of Compassionate Quality Healthcare.
For more information and details please contact 9881123006.
Disclaimer: The views/suggestions/opinions expressed in the article are the sole responsibility of the experts and the hospital concerned.
- Guardian Public Service Awards: digital innovation winner
- Japanese woman cares for children cancer patients in Huế
- Regional hospitals compared with third world as doctors put pressure on NSW Government to call for judicial inquiry
- Why Hospitals Are Still Chumps For Hackers
- Too sick for a GP, but not 'sick enough for hospital', patient tells mental health royal commission
- Docs withdraw all services as RS passes NMC Bill
Total care under one roof: City hospital provides unparalleled healthcare services in a paperless digital environment have 1031 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at November 14, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.