|There VND Then opens a new era of lifestyle and fashion in Vietnam|
Two founders Boule Nguyen and Huy Dieu have officially announced the launch of There VND Then, their avant-garde four-storey multi-functional lifestyle concept space for local hypebeasts, located at the bustling walking street 99 Nguyen Hue in the heart of Saigon.
There VND Then’s mission is to bridge the gap between the Vietnamese youth and the world’s expanding cultural and fashion scenes. Being the first of its kind, the brand aims to accomplish this through its multi-concept space for shopping, dining, and grooming.
Boule Nguyen, a successful clothing operator in Canada and Huy Dieu, an entrepreneur and expert in the creative/lifestyle industry in Germany, aim to make There VND Then a holistic lifestyle experience. The 2,800-square-metre space in the golden quarter in Saigon is comprised of four departments: boutique (clothing, sneakers, accessories, and home goods), frozen yoghurt and dessert bar at Blackyard, barbershop, and a rooftop bar, The Heights.
|Party at There VND Then’s The Heights rooftop bar|
There VND Then’s concept store is the only place in Vietnam offering the range of international street-wear brands as it does, with few competitors coming close. Labels include Yeezy, Gentle Monster, Heron Preston, DRKSHDW by Rick Owens, Adidas, Stussy,Patta, Alexander Wang, Ader Error, Ambush, A COLD WALL, and new ones are always being added.
“There VND Then is not only a retail project to me. Coming back to Vietnam with the idea to be part of this fast-growing country and sharing things that I have learned in the western world played a huge role in my decision. Being able to give something back to the land of my parents means a lot to me,” Huy Dieu, co-founder of There VND Then shared at the launching of the project in Saigon.
“I’m proud to say that the adventure has just begun… Welcome to the new era,” Dieu added.
There VND Then’s second location is planned to be unveiled in the first quarter of 2020, as part of the company’s long-term vision to place Vietnam on the world map of contemporary urban culture.
- Japan's Abe Says Moscow, Tokyo Will Open 'New Era' in Relations Based on Trust
- What We Saw at New York Bridal Fashion Week
- Stacks Healthy Kitchen opens new restaurant in Belfast
- Tribal Burger to open new restaurant in Belfast
- Tim Hortons to open new drive-thru in Coleraine
- Wrike opens new EMEA headquarters in Dublin as US online software firm expands
- Rivalry renewed: Devils, Rangers start new eras on different feet
- Brave Rosemary; BMW First deal; Corolla saloon; Mazda3 new era
- No feline on the horizon: Bono's musical tribute to a dead cat opens new album
- Hai Duong needs 35 trillion VND for new-style rural area building