MACAU, CHINA - Media OutReach - 22 November 2019 - Since its establishment, Suncity Group has strived for diversified business development. The Group’s subsidiary, Sun Food and Beverage has expanded its business to Mainland China by opening eight restaurants featuring in Southeast Asian cuisine in Chengdu and Chongqing. Sun Food and Beverage was granted ‘Executive Member of the Council of the Chengdu City of Gastronomy Association’ and ‘Director of Group Membership of Sichuan Provincial Hospitality Industrial Association’, and is committed to promoting cooperation in catering businesses between Macau and Chengdu. In order to deepen the culinary and cultural exchanges between these two places, Sun Food and Beverage organized an exchange activity to Chengdu from November 7 to 11. Ms. Candy Chau, Executive Director of Sun Food and Beverage Limited and General Manager, Mr. Ken Cho led a group of Macau catering entrepreneurs, including Ms. Heidi Chan, member of Chengdu Committee of the Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC) ; Mr. Paul Iec, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer(CEO) of Seapower Trading Co., Ltd; Mr. Raymond Cheung, Executive Director of G&L Group Ltd.; Mr. Alan Lao, President of Porsche Club of Macau China; Ms. Stella Lei, Managing Director of New Green View Restaurant Management Ltd.;… Read full this story
- More Pictures From The Chengdu Motor Show. Some NSFW, But Thou Shallt Not Work On Sunday
- Gold Coast Suns 2018 AFL season preview, best 22 and predicted finish
- Going to the 49ers game? Your guide to new food choices at Levi’s Stadium
- Scrap the Suns and other radical ideas to shake up the AFL
- NBA Trade Rumors: Damian Lillard, Kemba Walker, Terry Rozier On Phoenix Suns' Radar?
- NBA trade rumors: Clippers want first-round pick from Suns for Patrick Beverley
- Suns looking to add veteran guard Jamal Crawford
- Warriors 123, Suns 103: Dubs show off some 3’s and lobs
- The craziest food at every MLB stadium
- Report: Suns could have traded for Kristaps Porzingis last season
Suncity Group's Subsidiary, Sun Food and Beverage organized a Group of Macau Catering Entrepreneurs to Chengdu for Exchange have 331 words, post on bizhub.vn at November 22, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.