With the theme of food and agriculture technology for 2050, a robotics competition has encouraged students to put forward solutions to overcome food shortages that may occur in the future.
As many as 115 students from 40 Robotics competition teams and 52 students from WeCode coding competition attended Robothon and Wecode 2019 Day with the theme ‘FoodEffect 2050’ in Hanoi recently.
The event was organized by the STEM Institute in cooperation with the Hoa Lac Hi-tech Park Board of Management. The University of Technology participated in the event as a professional partner.
|With the theme of food and agriculture technology for 2050, a robotics competition has encouraged students to put forward solutions to overcome food shortages that may occur in the future.|
Through the day, students learn that in the future, the world will not only have mechanical devices like today, but also intelligent robots and machines which ‘speak’ with programmed languages.
Five students from the Hanoi-based Transport University have successfully produced a street paving material from plastic bags.
In 2018, Vietnamese student Tommy Nguyen decided to study abroad in a prestigious school in the UK.
- Student invents robotic arm for the disabled
- Student creates robotic arm for disabled
- Gardening expo to sow seeds for trade
- G20 sows seeds of future forex skirmishes
- Japan sows seeds of agri-investment
- VSIP sows seeds in communities
- 'Kidney Hamlet' patients sow seeds of hope
- Pastor sows seeds of growth in northern mountains
- Hi-tech firms sowing seeds of future profits
- Creative student genius builds robotic leg