|At the event (Photo: Thua Thien Hue newspaper)|
The film festival was organised by the Embassy of Spain in Vietnam in collaboration with the People’s Committee of Thua Thien – Hue province
Speaking about the event, Spanish Ambassador to Vietnam Maria Jesus Giga Lopez Palop said the five films set to be shown during the festival offered an opportunity for both local people and tourists in Hue to enjoy creative cinematographic works and gain a better insight into the culture, land, and people of Spain.
Apart from the showing of Flamenco, audiences will also have the opportunity to enjoy a number of new Spanish movies such as Happiness 140 and Maria.
The event is scheduled to run until November 26.
- 10 of the Most Hotly Anticipated Movies at 2015’s Cannes Film Festival
- Assamese film 'Xhoixobote Dhemalite' gets 8 nominations at US film festival
- Cannes Film Festival Winners: ‘Parasite’ Takes Palme D’Or, Antonio Banderas Best Actor; ‘Once Upon A Time In Hollywood’ Empty-Handed – Full List
- Sundance Film Festival Announces New Frontier Lineup For 2020
- Venice film festival takes on Everest as it regains ground lost to younger rivals
- The most exclusive film festival of all
- BFI London Film Festival 2019 dates, film lineup, tickets, opening gala, late additions
- Cannes film festival 2017: full list of films
- Cannes film festival accused of airbrushing star Claudia Cardinale
- Venice film festival names Alberto Barbera as new artistic director