The contract signing ceremony to supply Siemens equipment to Hiep Phuoc Power Co., Ltd. This project will increase the plant’s electrical capacity by roughly 780MW to approximately 1,200MW. The modernised plant will be fired with regasified liquefied natural gas (LNG) instead of the oil that has been used to date. By changing the fuel, deploying modern F-class gas turbines from Siemens, and using the waste heat from the gas turbines to produce electricity, the CO2 emissions can be cut almost in half for each kilowatt-hour produced on-site. With this project, the customer Hiep Phuoc Power Co., Ltd. will ensure a reliable, secure, and environmentally friendly power supply for Ho Chi Minh City and Vietnam. Siemens is a leading supplier of combined cycle power plants on Vietnam’s market, with strong pipeline of reference projects. The scope of supply from Siemens includes three SGT5-4000F gas turbines, three generators, three heat recovery steam generators (HRSG), related electrical equipment, and the SPPA-T3000 control system. Once the power plant has been upgraded, the waste heat from the gas turbines will be used to generate steam. The steam obtained will be used to drive the existing steam turbines and generators for electricity production. Recommissioning of the… Read full this story
- Plants Make Sounds When in Stress or Pain, Can Be Heard by Bats and Mice: Research
- Perth residents say plant theft from gardens on the rise
- Phoenix Point Classes - the best Soldier Classes and multi-class combinations to use
- Uphill challenge for cycling in Wales?
- Bradley Wiggins, Chris Froome, Dave Brailsford and Team Sky – how cycling’s British force for good collapsed into questions of doping an innuendo
- Cash for cycling? Polluted Milan wants to pay commuters to bike to work
- Microsoft Strikes Again – How to NOT Upgrade to Windows 10
- Power import from China rises by 16.7 percent in first 5 months
- Janhvi Kapoor And Other Divas Grace The Vogue Power List 2019 Event: Who Was The Best Dressed?
- Los Angeles wants to build a hydrogen-fueled power plant. It’s never been done before
Siemens to upgrade local steam plant into combined cycle power plant have 353 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at November 13, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.