Porsche has confirmed the launch of its Cayenne Coupe in the Indian market next month. The new Porsche Cayenne Coupe will go on sale in the country from the 13th of December. The Coupe version of the standard Cayenne SUV is already on sale in international markets and will finally be making its entry into India next month.
Porsche unveiled the Cayenne Coupe earlier this year in Stuttgart, Germany. It comes with a coupe-like sloping roof at the rear, along with a host of other design changes as well. The Porsche Cayenne Coupe once launched in India will rival the likes of the Mercedes-Benz GLE-Coupe and the BMW X6.
Porsche has redesigned the rear of the car while also updating the A-pillars, complemented by a shallower windscreen. The company has also increased the width of the SUV by 18mm and redesigned the rear doors and bumpers as well. The Porsche Cayenne Coupe will also come with an active rear spoiler mounted on the boot, which extends 135mm outwards at 90km/h.
The Interior on the Porsche Cayenne Coupe is very similar to that of the standard SUV. However, the rear seats are now positioned 30mm lower to accommodate the sloping roof and offer decent headroom to the rear passengers.
Porsche could also offer the Cayenne Coupe with a Sports Package as well. This offers additional features such as a carbon-fibre roof (replacing a fixed panoramic sunroof), set of lighter 22-inch GT wheels, carbon-fibre seats and a sportier exhaust note as well.
Porsche will offer the Cayenne Coupe in India with both petrol engine options. This includes the base 2.9-litre turbocharged V6 and the 4.0-litre turbocharged V8 engine. The smaller V6 produces 350bhp and 450Nm of peak torque while the larger V8 churns out 550bhp and 770nm of peak torque. Both engines come mated to the same eight-speed torque-converter automatic transmission.
Thoughts On The Porsche Cayenne Coupe Launch In India
Porsche will introduce the Cayenne Coupe as the range-topping variant in the SUVs lineup in India. Once launched in India, the Porsche Cayenne Coupe will rival other SUV-Coupe in the country and will be priced higher than the standard SUV model. We expect the prices of the Cayenne Coupe to be in the range of Rs 1.4 crore, ex-showroom.
- Opening day of biggest international auto show in Vietnam confirmed
- Yahoo confirms 500 million accounts hacked in 2014
- U.S.-India nuclear "breakthrough" could be finalized within year World
- Belarus launches short term visa exemption to Vietnamese citizens
- Belarus launches short-term visa exemption to Vietnamese citizens
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 2/9
- China's aircraft carrier to drill in Western Pacific
- ASEAN bloc to improve regional co-operation FM
- Vietnam International Motor show 2016 officially kicks off
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 8/11
- EVENTS SCHEDULED FOR APRIL 10-20 (daily updated)
- Vietnam's Automobile Market Heating Up
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 6/6
- Maserati prepares for debut in Vietnam
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 5/6
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 28/8
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 2/4
- 2nd Rolls-Royce, worth $845,000, bought via official distribution in Vietnam
- May 16, 2012
- US considers travel alert for Europe
Porsche Cayenne Coupe India Launch Date Confirmed: Here Are All The Details have 720 words, post on www.drivespark.com at November 27, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.