A meeting was held on Friday to discuss victims of the UK lorry incident. — VNA/VNS Photo Doãn Tuấn HÀ NỘI —One day after announcing the information affirming that all the 39 victims in the incident of the container truck, detected in Essex county, northeast of London, on October 23, are Vietnamese, the Ministry of Public Security late Friday evening officially announced their identities. Earlier Deputy Prime Minister Trương Hoà Bình said Việt Nam would continue to take all necessary citizen protection measures to bring the victims home early after all 39 people found dead in the back of a lorry in the UK were confirmed as Vietnamese nationals. The victims include: 1. Đinh Đình Bình, 15-year-old, from Hải Phòng Province The Essex Police said that “consultation is underway with regard to the repatriation of those who have died, with the Vietnamese and UK governments working together to achieve this.” — VNS — VNS
- Two detained for suspected involvement in UK lorry deaths
- Mother of teenage Essex lorry victim, 19, weeps as she says a final goodbye to her daughter during her two-day funeral
- Oswego Police Announce Local Report of Holiday Week Citations
- Plainfield Police Announce Local Report of Holiday "Crackdown"
- 'Police Vetting in UK is Really Important Because We Need That Trust' – Scholar
- Police confirm rescue of kidnapped victims in Bayelsa
- Nagpur Police Announce Drop Facility to Help Women Stranded at Lonely Spots at Night
- Father leads tributes to UK terror victim
- Germany crossbow killings: Police investigate sectarian links between victims
- Police identify London Bridge stabbing victims
Police announce list of UK lorry victims have 272 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 8, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.