HÀ NỘI —One day after announcing the information affirming that all the 39 victims in the incident of the container truck, detected in Essex county, northeast of London, on October 23, are Vietnamese, the Ministry of Public Security late Friday evening officially announced their identities.
Earlier Deputy Prime Minister Trương Hoà Bình said Việt Nam would continue to take all necessary citizen protection measures to bring the victims home early after all 39 people found dead in the back of a lorry in the UK were confirmed as Vietnamese nationals.
The victims include:
1. Đinh Đình Bình, 15-year-old, from Hải Phòng Province
The Essex Police said that “consultation is underway with regard to the repatriation of those who have died, with the Vietnamese and UK governments working together to achieve this.” — VNS
- Tulsa Police investigate shooting with multiple victims
- HP announces the UK launch of the Palm Pre 2, available on November 15
- Police in the UK want you to report crimes to Alexa
- RAZR MAXX announced for UK, Germany – Germany to get ICS out of box
- Samsung announces list of its T-Mobile devices getting Android 4.0 update
- Unicode announces list of candidates for Emoji 12.0 coming 2019
- Comments for : RAZR MAXX announced for UK, Germany – Germany to get ICS out of box
- Comments for : HP announces the UK launch of the Palm Pre 2, available on November 15
- Welsh police face investigation over data breach cover-up
- SAPD: Suspect arrested in South Side kidnapping after victim escapes