Leaders of PNJ and Walt Disney pose a photo at a ceremony in HCM City on November 15 to announce their partnership. — VNS Photo HCM CITY — Phú Nhuận Jewelry JSC has announced a tie-up with Walt Disney, one of the world’s largest media and entertainment companies, which gives it the right to use that company’s images. Phạm Thị Mỹ Hạnh, a member of the board of directors at PNJ, said it took more than two years to meet all of Walt Disney’s conditions and finalise the contract. They included demands that could have come straight from Walt Disney including some pertaining to staff working conditions. Hạnh said: “While there are many counterfeits in the market, PNJ’s investment in image copyright represents a strong voice in respecting and complying with international intellectual property. “Collaboration with Disney … enhances PNJ’s brand name domestically and internationally.” Akshat Srivastava, regional lead, the Walt Disney Company South East Asia, said: “We work with best-in-class local brands, like PNJ, to bring Disney stories and characters to life through locally relevant and appealing products for our fans. “Today we are happy to announce the two-year collaboration with PNJ, to create a series of beautiful… Read full this story
- Abigail Disney Slams Walt Disney Company over $1.5 Billion Executive Bonuses as It Furloughs Workers
- Get a First Look at Walt Disney World's Toy Story Land Restaurant
- Abigail Disney Criticizes Walt Disney Company Slashing Worker Pay
- Walt Disney World closes, paralyzing the company's tourism empire
- Abigail Disney Slams Walt Disney Company Over Employee Furlough
- The Best Character Breakfast at Walt Disney World Isn't Where You're Looking
- Avatar Becomes a Walt Disney Parks Attraction!
- Artemis Fowl to Get Adaptation from Harvey Weinstein and Walt Disney Studios
- Abigail Disney Slams Walt Disney Co. for Protecting Bonuses, Dividends While Furloughing 100,000
- J&J, Moderna sign deals with U.S. to produce huge quantity of possible coronavirus vaccines
PNJ signs deal with Walt Disney to use its images have 333 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 15, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.