Engrain and Realync Affiliations Will Give PERQ Clients Access to Best-in-Class Website Software.
INDIANAPOLIS (PRWEB) November 04, 2019
Digital marketing company PERQ announces two new partnerships to give clients access to advanced website software to increase online engagement and lead conversions in the multifamily industry. PERQ has inked separate deals with Realync and Engrain.
“We found the offerings of these two companies to be best-in-class,” said PERQ Co-Founder Scott Hill. “Rather than reinvent the wheel, we felt it was strategic to partner with Realync and Engrain to ensure our multifamily clients had the best tools online that showcase properties in a unique and engaging way.”
Realync is a multifamily video leasing and engagement platform that enables apartments to host their own custom live video tours and create personalized pre-recorded videos for prospective residents.
Videos simply embedded on a website, while incredibly powerful for driving traffic and engagement, don’t deliver to multifamily professionals the same in-depth analytics possible with other kinds of content. To overcome this digital challenge, Realync and PERQ integrated tour videos into AI-driven website conversion software, part of the PERQ Marketing Cloud. In the first four months of initial testing on two property websites with PERQ, the videos ranked second for online lead-to-lease conversions and second for overall engagement on the sites.
“There are so many technologies coming into the multifamily industry and our clients were looking to get videos on their websites in a smart, converting manner,” said Realync Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer Matt Weirich. “Our partnership with PERQ ensures that the technologies are integrated for a seamless experience for rental prospects researching which community to choose for their next home.”
PERQ is also partnering with Engrain to integrate their SightMap product. SightMap is a simple interactive app that can be added to any website to visually showcase unit location within a property, as well as any relevant leasing and pricing data.
“SightMap provides an easy way to visually walk prospects through available units in a clean, mobile responsive interface that enhances the apartment shopping experience and results in increased lease applications,” said Engrain Founder and Chief Executive Officer Brent Steiner. “Our partnership with PERQ will give more real estate owners, developers and managers access to this valuable tool.”
PERQ (http://www.perq.com), a marketing technology company founded in 2001, empowers businesses and the online consumer experience through innovative solutions powered by artificial intelligence. More than 1,000 businesses in the home furnishings, auto retailing and multifamily industries leverage PERQ’s Marketing Cloud and technology to give them more visibility into their digital marketing efforts and sales.
PERQ has been named to the Inc. “500 Fastest Growing Companies in America” list on three separate occasions. In 2019, PERQ won the Stevie Award for Fastest Growing Company of the Year and the 2018 Best in Biz Silver Award for Fastest-Growing Company of the Year. In 2018, PERQ won a Gold Stevie Award for Entrepreneur: Founding Team of the Year in the American Business Awards.
Realync is the multifamily industry’s only cloud-based, Fair Housing compliant video leasing and engagement solution. Their real-time video technology enables live, interactive video tours and open houses as well as DIY pre-recorded videos, all using nothing more than a smartphone or tablet. Partnered with industry leaders like Bozzuto, Equity, Pinnacle, CA Ventures, Fairfield, and more, Realync’s web and mobile platform helps onsite teams streamline leasing, marketing, resident engagement, maintenance, and more, and has proven increased conversion rates, decreased sales cycles, and increased sight-unseen leasing. Learn more at http://www.realync.com.
Engrain’s mission is to fundamentally transform the way people find, lease and manage property. A recognized leader in next-generation touring technology and map-based data visualization software, Engrain’s advanced integrations and technical flexibility offer solutions for any real-estate technology stack. Clients use Engrain products to engage prospects and residents, analyze and improve operating performance and increase NOI through operational efficiency. The company is headquartered in Denver, Colorado. For more information, go to http://www.engrain.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: https://www.prweb.com/releases/perq_announces_two_new_partnerships_in_multifamily_industry/prweb16695836.htm
- Jessica Simpson praises her family for 'all of this love' after announcing new Amazon show based on her memoir
- Vingroup announces international partnership, launches largest biomedical data management system in Vietnam
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry make big announcement about new partnership
- Barr announces new charges 32 years after Lockerbie bombing
- Johnson announces new tighter curbs for London, parts of England (Ld)
- SSGC announces new schedule of CNG closure for Sindh
- Govt announces new Electric Vehicle policy for four wheelers
- Amid tussle over forced deputation for IPS officers, Bengal announces new postings for 8 IAS officers
- Maharashtra announces new Covid rules: Here's all you need to know
- Australian Government announces business partnership opportunities in Vietnam
- Amazon announces new fulfillment centers, delivery station in Texas
- Congress Announced New Coronavirus Relief Including $600 For Many US Residents
- Congress Announced New Coronavirus Relief, Including $600 For Many US Residents
- Bihar govt announces new postings for eight IAS officers
- India announces new controls on sourcing telecoms gear
- Amazon announces new fulfillment center in U.S. Arkansas
- Eureka Forbes announces new brand positioning
- Comviva inks partnership with Ooredoo Kuwait to deliver ML-driven CVM campaigns
- RingCentral appoints Rajeev Singh Rathore as VP of Global Regional Partnerships
- New Ford Figo Could Recieve Petrol Engine From Mahindra: Expected To Arrive Next Year
PERQ Announces Two New Partnerships in Multifamily Industry have 903 words, post on www.chron.com at November 5, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.