Thai seafood manufacturer and distributor to streamline production and distribution with Infor CloudSuite F&B
BANGKOK, THAILAND - Media OutReach - 29 November 2019 –Infor, a global leader in business cloud software specialized by industry, announced at a customer signing ceremony in Bangkok that Thai seafood manufacturer and distributor Pataya Food Group has chosen to partner with Infor on its digitalization plan. The food giant will leverage Infor CloudSuite Food & Beverage (F&B), Infor OS and Infor Birst across its subsidiary companies and help accelerate business growth and drive Pataya Food Group’s expansion into global markets. The solution will be implemented by channel partner Lawson Software.
(Photo from left to right) Ms. Wallapa Piemnoppakao, Country Director for Thailand & Emerging Markets; Mr. Fabio Tiviti, Vice President, Infor ASEAN; Mr. Vichit Anathep, Managing Director, Pataya Food Industries Limited; Ms. Sudatip Kiatsrichart, Managing Director, TTT Holding Limited
Pataya Food Group is the leading shelf stable seafood manufacturer and distributor in Thailand based on the principle that consistent quality assures success. This commitment to quality has become recognized internationally. Apart from brands such as Nautilus, Sea Crown, Mongkut Talay and Regalos, its OEM business has also established itself as supplying best-quality products.
When the project is rolled out, Pataya Food Group will be able to streamline operations in production and distribution, optimising inventory management and supply chains with next-generation intelligent analytics. The company will have the infrastructure to effectively manage product lifecycle from factory to shelf for all brands across multiple regions with a centralized solution. This implementation will also help to standardize and maintain food product compliance within Asia as part of the expansion.
“Our vision at Pataya Food Group is to be the top choice for quality food on supermarket shelves across Asia and global markets,” said Mr Vichit Anathep, Managing Director, Pataya Food Industries Limited. “Through our partnership with Infor, we look forward to digitally transforming our business to overcome challenges that are unique to the F&B industry — this is where Infor’s deep industry expertise lies — and drive our expansion globally.”
“In partnering with Infor and implementing Infor CloudSuite F&B, Pataya Food Group is now armed with the tools and technology to more efficiently deliver on quality products that they are already known for, and that will help enhance end-to-end operations,” said Mr Fabio Tiviti, Vice President, Infor ASEAN. “Infor is committed to providing next-generation, industry-specific applications that are finely-tuned in the cloud, and we look forward to a fruitful partnership with Pataya Food Group, working together to meet their overall business objectives and increase productivity and customer satisfaction.”
Infor is a global leader in business cloud software specialized by industry. With 17,300 employees and over 68,000 customers in more than 170 countries, Infor software is designed for progress. To learn more, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 9 of the top 10 high tech companies
- 18 of the 25 largest U.S. healthcare delivery networks
- 18 of the 20 largest U.S. cities
- 19 of the top 20 automotive suppliers
- 17 of the top 20 industrial distributors
- 15 of the top 20 global retailers
- 4 of the top 5 brewers
- 17 of the top 20 global banks
- 9 of the 10 largest global hotel brands
- 8 of the top 10 global luxury brands
About Pataya Food Industries
Pataya Food Group (PFG) is the leading shelf stable seafood manufacturer and distributor in Thailand based on the principle that consistent quality assures success. With its brand essence, Pataya Food Group marks its determination to “Enrich People’s Life“. To learn more, please visit www.patayafood.com
- Mars Super Markets will close all stores July 31
- UK's Premier Foods agrees to talks after McCormick's latest bid
- McCormick's $4 billion deal could spur global growth of French’s Mustard and Frank’s RedHot
- Weis Markets expands its presence in Maryland through two acquisitions
- Lidl gears up for U.S. expansion, eyes Maryland market
- Baltimore-based food vendor benefits from ethnic food trends
- Exclusive: Major League Soccer commissioner talks Burkle, Sacramento and expansion
- Hockey is coming to Seattle. NHL approves expansion to city starting in 2021-2022 season
- Could Major League Soccer award expansion teams to both Sacramento and St. Louis next week?
- Global new car sales: the key trends and what they mean for the future
- New Whole Foods project in Harbor East breaks ground, amid increasing industry costs
- MLS expansion: Ranking the remaining potential markets
- Nissan’s Ambitious Power 88 Plan: Increase Market Share, Introduce New Vehicle Every Six Months
- 2017 Toyota 86 First Drive: New Name and Features, Same Old Good Driving Fun
- Chery to target Europe with new global brand – Frankfurt-bound SUV shows design direction
- Celebrity Drive: Far East Movement’s DJ Virman
- As Mickelson wins Pebble Beach, mansion above the golf course hits market at $34.9 million
- Mahindra And Ford Come Together AGAIN For Growth In A Highly Competitive and Uncertain Market
- 2019 Volvo XC40 First Drive Review: Redheaded Stepchild
- 2017 Buick Envision First Drive: Bougie Buick
Pataya Food Group Drives Expansion in Global Markets with Infor have 797 words, post on bizhub.vn at November 29, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.