During a press conference on November 22, a representative of the municipal Department of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs said the festival is meant to celebrate the 37th anniversary of the International Day of Persons with Disabilities (December 3) and the 20–year journey of the charity festival.
Participants will have a chance to play folk games, enjoy puppet shows and free lunch buffet, read books, as well as visit landmark destinations at Suoi Tien Cultural Theme Park.
A highlight of the event will be exchanges with outstanding citizens 2018.
The event costing over 2.5 billion VND (108,000 USD) will be funded by the park and philanthropists./.
- Foreign tourists overcharged by xich lo drivers in Ho Chi Minh City, again
- Organisers: 20th Dance Festival already sold out
- GammaDelta Therapeutics joins rush of firms moving to White City
- Fun festival to take over city centre this weekend
- Fousseni Diabate joins Sivasspor on season loan from Leicester City
- King set to join Derby County on loan from Leicester City
- Heather Mills to join Eastbourne Vegan Festival
- Ryan Gauld: Sporting Lisbon midfielder to join Hibernian camp ahead of possible loan
- Azerbaijani actors to join Iranian theater festival [PHOTO]
- Join Santa’s festive train on Marston Vale Line