Elon Musk is going offline from Twitter after questioning “the good” of the social networking site.
“Not sure about good of Twitter,” the Tesla Inc Chief Executive Officer tweeted on Friday, following up with “going offline.”
Musk’s Twitter account was not deactivated as of 1730 GMT.
“Reddit still seems good,” he said.
The eccentric billionaire has a history of being playful with his Twitter account, one of corporate America’s most-watched.
In June, he said he deleted his Twitter account, while also changing his Twitter display name to “Daddy DotCom”.
Musk has previously been accused by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for disclosing misleading corporate information about Tesla on Twitter.
- Elon Musk says he has deleted Twitter account
- Elon Musk says there's something better than Ludicrous mode
- Elon Musk says SpaceX would not exist without Apollo 11
- Elon Musk facing trial after calling British diver a paedophile
- Elon Musk: Tesla ‘fixing’ reported fault with pet cooling system
- Elon Musk's leaked email shows Tesla to make deliveries in Q2
- No need for Elon Musk to be Tesla boss, says top investor
- Elon Musk offers glimpse of SpaceX’s internet satellites
- Elon Musk hopes to put brain-reading implant in human by 2020
- Elon Musk reveals plans to connect human brains to computers
- New Epstein accuser says he raped her when she was 15
- This Is Why Elon Musk’s Self-Driving Taxis Are Probably A Scam
- Russian space chief says he would NOT hire Elon Musk
- Elon Musk wants to hook your brain up to a computer
- Elon Musk wants to link brains directly to machines
- Trump says he wants background checks, also reassures NRA
- Chief border guard says no mercy to corrupt subordinates
- Tesla Service Is Criticized in BMW’s Backyard
- Tesla to Launch Solar Roof Business in Europe Next Year
- Tesla’s Musk, Alibaba’s Ma talk aliens and AI
‘Not sure about good of Twitter’: Tesla chief Elon Musk says he’s going offline have 293 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at November 2, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.