Your Xbox One will soon feature a shuffle button that takes the indecision out of figuring out which game from your backlog to tackle next. The ‘Surprise Me’ option presents a random selection from your catalog of games continuously until you’ve found your next game. The shuffle option is currently only available to Xbox One Alpha Skip-Ahead testers, but it’s only a matter of time before all Xbox One players can decide on a game without the internal debate we’re all too familiar with.
“Maybe I should finally beat Control, but I’m stuck at that super confusing part and I’m not mentally prepared. Or I could start my Claire campaign in Resident Evil 2, but maybe not ’cause it’s dark and the house is empty – Luigi’s Mansion 3 is much friendlier, but I’ve already beaten it three times” and so on, is the sort of internal debate I have every time I find the spare time to sit down and enjoy a video game. And I’m sure it’s one to which every gamer with a limited cache of free time can relate. Thankfully, the Xbox One is taking a long-overdue and deeply-appreciated step toward silencing the indecision once-and-for-all, announced on Twitter by Xbox Insider.
We don’t yet have a release date for the general public, but Reddit user and tester CaCHooKaMan took a screengrab of the upcoming Surprise Me button in action. From the looks of it, it’s simple, intuitive, and can be used as many times as you want.
Video game backlogs are about to grow exponentially with irresistible Black Friday game deals just around the corner.
- Bosch displays new haptic touchscreen technology at CES
- NFL's new helmet rule not a hit with Micah Hyde
- How to Easily Switch Your Two-Factor Security to a New Phone
- Easier said than done: how does Penn State go from ‘great’ to ‘elite?’
- Richard Sherman laments NFL’s new rules, says quarterbacks should wear flags
- Chicago Bears buzz over Mack at high level among new teammates
- New or Used: To Lust for Forbidden Panther Fruit?
- New or Used: Mind Reading and Wagon Lust
- Ranking the new NBA jerseys that have been unveiled this offseason: Lakers' uniform game is strong
- Big second quarter settles down young Gophers against New Mexico State
- New or Used: Mo Money, Mo Problems!
- New Or Used: Aus Freude Am Sparen
- New Pulsar 220 - Blue eyed boy
- 2011 New Cars: Europe
- FMIA Week 2: Players Make Plays, and Patrick Mahomes Has Made a Perfect 10 For The High-Flying Chiefs
- 'Madden 19' review: The good, the bad and the new from EA Sports
- The Chrysler Coincidence: Bailout Loan-Shuffle To Help Fund Fiat Takeover
- Willie Taggart isn’t the only new coach who’s had a poor debut
- Q&A: Audi R&D Chief Hackenberg on R8 e-tron, New V-engines, Next-Gen Q7, Italdesign, Autonomous Driving, and More
- NFL training camps: New-look teams, position battles to watch
New Xbox One shuffle button will make tackling your backlog a lot easier have 478 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at November 12, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.