Nation National social networks will not replace foreign ones: minister The Saigon Times Daily Friday, Nov 8, 2019,20:18 (GMT+7) National social networks will not replace foreign ones: ministerThe Saigon Times Daily Minister of Information and Communications Nguyen Manh Hung fields questions at a question-and-answer session on November 8 – PHOTO: VGP HCMC – Vietnam is not developing national social networks to replace foreign ones, Minister of Information and Communications Nguyen Manh Hung noted, adding that both kinds of social networks should operate simultaneously. At a National Assembly (NA) question-and-answer session on November 8, deputy Nguyen Thi Mai Hoa from Dong Thap Province pointed out that the Vietnamese tend to use foreign social networks more than local ones. However, it is hard to manage foreign social networks, she said. Hoa asked the minister whether locally developed social networks are strong enough to replace foreign ones, the local media reported Deputy To Thi Bich Chau from HCMC shared this view, proposing the Ministry of Information and Communications work out plans to develop Vietnamese social network brands to manage information and develop the economy. In response, Minister Hung explained that it is necessary to develop Vietnam’s own social networks to take control of Vietnamese cyberspace and the… Read full this story
- Facebook Privacy: Social Network Buys Data From Third-Party Brokers To Fill In User Profiles
- Social Network Effects in Hiring
- 3 Reasons to Pay Attention to Niche Social Networks
- Made-in-Vietnam social network Lotus to be launched this week
- Social networks created the popularity of followers. Now, get some use out of being a follower
- What Stays on Facebook and What Goes? The Social Network Cannot Answer.
- The Privacy-First Social Network: A Great Idea That Never Works
- Goodbye, Google+: A eulogy for the last great social network
- The Weird, Wonderful Social Network That Puts Your Creativity First
- Social Network Algorithms Are Distorting Reality By Boosting Conspiracy Theories
National social networks will not replace foreign ones: minister have 320 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at November 8, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.