Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have shared a new photo from their Royal Wedding to celebrate the anniversary of their engagement.
The couple posted the black and white snap on their Instagram page Sussex Royal along with two other cute pictures, including one of little Archie.
Meghan is leaning forward and laughing in the stunning photo with her arm around new husband Harry.
The caption reads: “On this day, two years ago: 27th of November 2017, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle announced the news of their engagement, later becoming Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Sussex!
“They have since celebrated their wedding anniversary and welcomed their son, Archie, into the world.”
They also used a red heart emoji.
The other photos show them on the day they announced their engagement and the day they introduced their son Archie to the world at the official photocall.
The couple told the world they were to marry in a statement from Kensington Palace.
It read: “His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales is delighted to announce the engagement of Prince Harry to Ms Meghan Markle.
“The wedding will take place in Spring 2018. Further details about the wedding day will be announced in due course.
“His Royal Highness and Ms Markle became engaged in London earlier this month.
“Prince Harry has informed Her Majesty The Queen and other close members of his family.”
In their engagement interview shortly afterwards Meghan and Harry revealed how he popped the question at their London home.
The Duke said: “It happened a few weeks ago, earlier this month, here at our cottage; just a standard typical night for us.”
Meghan added: “Just a cozy night, it was – what we were doing just roasting chicken and having…”, before Harry interrupts with “roasting a chicken, trying to roast a chicken.”
The Duchess smiles before continuing: “Trying to roast a chicken and it just – just an amazing surprise, it was so sweet and natural and very romantic. He got on one knee.”
The couple tied the knot St George’s Chapel in Windsor on May 19, 2018.
To mark their first anniversary earlier this year the couple shared a series of unseen photos from their special day in a tweet video.
It featured shots of Harry and William making their way to church as well as shots of the entire bridal party – including Prince George and Princess Charlotte.
A direct message from the pair said: “Thank you for all of the love and support from so many of you around the world.
“Each of you made this day even more meaningful.”
- Behind the scenes at Meghan Markle and Harry's wedding as they celebrate anniversary
- Meghan Markle's BFF shares cute snap from royal wedding ahead of couple's anniversary
- Meghan Markle's royal wedding bouquet woman mystery FINALLY solved
- Meghan Markle news latest – Piers Morgan SLAMS ‘two-faced’ Duchess as she releases statement following court win
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry gear up for 'festive treat' with brand new podcast
- Meghan Markle news latest – Prince Harry & Meg’s children will get Xmas gifts from Kate Middleton & William despite rift
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle take out £7.25m mortgage on huge 9 bed, 16 bath pad – ‘with a stripper pole’
- Meghan Markle sparks labour rumours as special friend jets into London
- Prince William rivals Prince Harry with Apple project after Spotify silence
- Prince William told Prince Harry he was 'overreacting' to Archie's skin colour claims
- Boris Johnson wades into Meghan Markle court row - vows to 'carefully study' judgement
- Meghan Markle's body language with Princess Anne is 'surprising' - 'genuine pleasure'
- Meghan Markle diet: Duchess follows same routine with 'specific focus' to help her sleep
- Meghan Markle's best pal shows off new photo from Royal Wedding in her living room
- Will Prince Harry face ‘severe obstacles’ in the year ahead? Star sign gives predictions
- Meghan Markle's bond with Queen before she quit royals - dog love and Christmas privilege
- And the verdict on the Meghan Markle case from the court of public opinion is...
- Why Meghan Markle can't tell her mum straight away when she gives birth
- Queen's £7.99 wedding tip that Kate Middleton, Meghan Markle and Eugenie all used
- Meghan Markle warning: Duchess needs to ‘let loose and have fun’ as privacy storm rages
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry share unseen wedding photo to celebrate special day have 692 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at November 27, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.