HCM CITY — Police in HCM City have started legal proceedings against Phạm Chí Dũng, under Article 117 of the Penal Code, for making, storing and spreading anti-State propaganda.
Police officers raided Dũng’s home, who was born in 1966 in the Mekong Delta province of Đồng Tháp, but resides in Tân Bình District. Many documents and exhibits were seized.
According to police, Dũng had committed many serious and dangerous violations of the law, causing damage to social stability and security in the city.
The case is under further investigation. — VNS
- Vietnam Facebook activist jailed for 'anti-state propaganda'
- Man arrested in city centre rape inquiry
- Man arrested after eight hurt in knife attack on bus in northern Germany
- Man arrested in Northern Ireland over 1985 political assassination
- Third man arrested in connection with £1.3m Dromore drugs haul
- Man arrested after tractor driven into Feeny home
- Man arrested on suspicion of arson after Belfast house blaze
- Man arrested over attempted murder of Londonderry PSNI officer
- Man arrested in connection with death of Coleraine man in Magaluf
- Man arrested in connection with 1997 murder of RUC constable released