The National Assembly (NA) will discuss four draft laws at the ongoing 8th sitting of the 14th NA on November 15.(Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – The National Assembly (NA) will discuss four draft laws at the ongoing 8th sitting of the 14th NA on November 15. Lawmakers will listen to proposals and reports assessing the revised Law on Investment and revised Law on Enterprises, then discuss the bills in groups in the morning. According to a report presented by the NA Law Committee at the 38th meeting of the NA Standing Committee, amendments to the investment law focus on principles to apply the investment law, relevant laws and international treaties, sectors banned from business investment, conditional business sectors, preferential treatment and support for investment, capital contribution, and procedures to grant and revoke investment licenses, among others. The amendment aims to legalise the Party’s policy, ensure the comprehensiveness of the legal system while removing bottlenecks of the law enforcement. The move is expected to help improve the country’s business climate, reduce administrative procedures, better business governance, and protect benefits of shareholders, thus boosting the development of local enterprises and household businesses. Meanwhile, rights of shareholders, voting preferred shares, issuance of stocks,… Read full this story
- Draft revision urges reform school move
- Hong Kong: Three million people could come to live in the UK if China imposes new law
- Chinese lawmakers deliberate draft amendment to Copyright Law
- Legislators debate personnel issues on June 11
- Turkey refugee deal 'is ILLEGAL': UN Human rights groups warn that collective expulsion of foreigners is banned under international law
- Decisive actions to achieve goals
- Identify theft may be listed as new crime
- Metro Council may again consider 'fairness ordinance' that would bar discrimination of LGBTQ people
- Why do Vietnamese drink so much?
- Turkish Prisoner Release Bill Sparks Concern Among Rights Activists
Legislators to discuss four draft laws have 317 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 15, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.