There are still too many obstacles that telecom operators have to overcome before they can earn high revenue from 5G.
The deployment of 5G services may help telecom operators increase their revenue by $300 million commencing from 2025, according to the latest survey from A.T. Kearney.
|The deployment of 5G services may help telecom operators increase their revenue by $300 million commencing from 2025, according to the latest survey from A.T. Kearney.|
Vietnam would have 6 million 5G subscribers out of total 200 million subscribers in ASEAN, as estimated by A.T. Kearney.
According to Luong Thi Le Thuy, CEO of Cisco Vietnam, when starting 5G, Vietnam’s market penetration rate in Vietnam may be lower than some other regional countries such as Indonesia and Thailand, but its growth rate would be higher.
A study on the 5G market in Southeast Asia found that Vietnamese mobile network operators could increase their revenue by $300 million a year, commencing from 2025, by providing 5G services.
- Patty Mills: Spurs next starting point guard
- Orlando Magic starting point guard: Elfrid Payton or D.J. Augustin?
- Draymond Green says Warriors are comfortable with Quinn Cook as their starting point guard
- Is T.J. McConnell the Better Option as Starting Point Guard?
- First bowl in 6 years provides starting point for Kentucky
- Knicks Notes: Hernangomez, Beasley, Point Guards
- Knicks Notes: Hernangomez returns; Beasley profile; point guard shakeup
- IPL 2018, MI vs DD: Mumbai Indians' middle-order collapse is the SK turning point of the match
- IPL 2018, SRH vs CSK: SK Turning Point of the match
- KXIP vs RCB: Umesh Yadav's Fiery Over Is SK Turning Point Of The Match