There are still too many obstacles that telecom operators have to overcome before they can earn high revenue from 5G. The deployment of 5G services may help telecom operators increase their revenue by $300 million commencing from 2025, according to the latest survey from A.T. Kearney. The deployment of 5G services may help telecom operators increase their revenue by $300 million commencing from 2025, according to the latest survey from A.T. Kearney. Vietnam would have 6 million 5G subscribers out of total 200 million subscribers in ASEAN, as estimated by A.T. Kearney. According to Luong Thi Le Thuy, CEO of Cisco Vietnam, when starting 5G, Vietnam’s market penetration rate in Vietnam may be lower than some other regional countries such as Indonesia and Thailand, but its growth rate would be higher. Mai Lan Vietnamese network operators could earn millions of dollars from 5G A study on the 5G market in Southeast Asia found that Vietnamese mobile network operators could increase their revenue by $300 million a year, commencing from 2025, by providing 5G services.
- The Starting Point of Successful Book and Report Writing
- Laminate Flooring Part 3 - Finding a Starting Point
- Fireplaces - Your Starting Point
- Cabbage Soup Diet - A Good Starting Point to Weight Loss
- Technical Analysis As a Starting Point For Investors
- Finding the Right Career Transition Program - Best Starting Point For A New Career
- Idea - The Starting Point Of Writing
- Starting Point - Getting Familiar With Internet Marketing Directories
- Get My Ex Back - Starting Points After a Break Up
- Starting Point For Acquiring Riches
In Vietnam, 5G is still at the ‘starting’ point have 268 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at November 14, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.