Other News Illegal nine-dash line map found in power inverters in southern Vietnam The Saigon Times Daily Saturday, Nov 9, 2019,16:16 (GMT+7) Illegal nine-dash line map found in power inverters in southern VietnamThe Saigon Times Daily A map featuring the illegal nine-dash line. Vietnam Southern Power Corporation reported it found inverters containing the nine-dash line map on the southern market – PHOTO: VNA HCMC – Vietnam Electricity Group (EVN) said on November 8 that inverters originating in a foreign country with a map featuring the illegal nine-dash line have been used in the southern region, the local media reported. EVN asked its members on November 8 to promptly check and review all equipment, software and technical materials to discover and eliminate the illegal nine-dash line map. The nine-dash line map was created by China to illegally claim areas of the South China Seas as part of its own territory. The United Nations ruled against this extension of Chinese territory in 2016. On the same day, Vietnam Southern Power Corporation (EVNSPC) reported it found inverters containing the nine-dash line map on the southern market, according to EVN. EVN said that use of the map was part of the foreign country’s propaganda campaign to distort facts,… Read full this story
- Southeast Asia's largest solar farm begins operations in southern Vietnam
- Drunk truck driver jailed for killing four in southern Vietnam mishap
- Three children fall off school van in southern Vietnam
- 313 additional kilometers of expressways to be built in Southern Vietnam
- S.Korean investor to build US$900 million smart park in southern Vietnam
- High school teacher arrested for copulating with underage student in southern Vietnam
- Will Chinese cars flood the Vietnam market?
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 26
- Other people's rubbish: The problem of illegal dumping
- Lower tariffs may demotivate investment in new solar power plants
Illegal nine-dash line map found in power inverters in southern Vietnam have 310 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at November 9, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.