Based in Mumbai, Maharashtra, the bank’s total income increased to Rs 12,996 crore in first quarter compared to Rs 9,952 crore in the previous year’s first quarter. Besides, HDFC Ltd. has acquired a 9.89 per cent stake in Bandhan Bank as part of the scheme of merger.
According to experts, the bank might report healthy earnings in the second quarter due to HDFC Bank dividend and Gruh Finance stake sale.
On Friday, November 1, shares of HDFC Bank closed at Rs 1240.05 (NSE) and today i.e. on November 4, it opened at Rs 1246.45 6(NSE).
- Oil Search releases second quarter results
- Credit Suisse back on track as second quarter profit soars
- Foreign tourists spend €420 million in Estonia in second quarter
- Acquisitions boost OTP Bank earnings in second quarter
- Eesti Energia second quarter revenue up 13.2 percent on year
- London listings triple in second quarter after Brexit extension
HDFC Bank second quarter results releasing today have 157 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at November 4, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.