Been thinking about cutting the cord? Maybe looking for? Right now there are few live-TV streaming services offering more bang for the buck than Philo: It’s just $20 per month, a price that includes nearly 60 channels and unlimited DVR.
Need a little more incentive? Try this: For a limited time, new Philo subscribers can get a free Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K with a 6-month Philo subscription. All you have to do is try Philo free for seven days and then, assuming you like it, prepay for six months of service (for a total cost of $120).
If you don’t see the Fire TV Stick offer, it’s probably because you were a past subscriber or already did a Philo trial. That’s me, and even in different browsers and incognito mode, I couldn’t get the offer to appear. But I checked with a number of friends and colleagues who were all able to see it, and a Philo rep assured me it’s an active promotion. For newcomers only, remember.
I’m a Philo fan, even though I. Now there’s just one package, but it’s still a great value. Although it doesn’t include any local or sports channels, it does let you stream to up to three devices simultaneously. And the DVR option has no cap, unlike with Sling TV (which starts at $25 per month).
Unfortunately, the service does suffer from a few quirks, as outlined in Ty Pendlebury’s. You should definitely read that, and make the most of your 7-day trial, before deciding whether to take a 6-month plunge.
CNET’s Cheapskate scours the web for great deals on tech products and much more. For the latest deals and updates, follow the Cheapskate on Facebook and Twitter. Questions about the Cheapskate blog? Find the answers on our , and find more great buys on the CNET Deals page.
- Prime Day Deals 2019: 4K TVs, Blu-ray, DVD Box Sets, and More!
- MoviePass Refunding Annual Memberships, Switching Users to Limited Monthly Plans, Needs to Give Up
- Apple set to offer exclusive subscription to Apple Card members that lets them finance the latest iPhone for 24 months with zero interest
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney+, Set to Launch in November for $6.99 A Month
- Exclusive: New AMC Theaters Subscription Service Will Compete Directly With Moviepass
- Apple TV Plus reviews: Are the new shows any good?
- Cool Stuff: Stand-Up NY Offering LaughPass Subscription for Comedy Shows
- Yakuza Kiwami And More Free With PlayStation Plus In November
- DC Comics Joins Comixology Unlimited Subscription Plan – /Film
- As Apple Readies Big TV Launch, Hollywood Powerbrokers Are Going In "Blind"
- ‘Black Panther’ back in theaters for free screenings celebrating Black History Month
- Jennifer Aniston done being friendly In The Morning Show on Apple TV Plus
- A month without plastic: How did I get on?
- Super affordable ways to watch TV without cable thanks to Amazon Prime Day
- ‘Free Solo,’ centering on Sacramento rock climber, gets 1-week run at downtown IMAX
- How to Live Stream Super Bowl XLVIII for Free (Well, Sort Of)
- Why Is Hollywood Shopping for International TV Channels?
- Starz App September 2018 Movies and TV Titles Announced
- Crunchyroll Funimation Partnership to End Next Month – /Film
- TV Bits: 'Star Trek: Discovery', 'Queen of the World', 'The Goldbergs' and More
Get a free Fire TV Stick 4K with a 6-month Philo subscription have 624 words, post on www.cnet.com at November 1, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.