There have been times this season when it seems like Joe Burrow is unstoppable, whether he’s delivering the ball to one of his talented receivers or tucking it under his right arm to gain yardage with his legs.In Saturday night’s 58-37 win over Ole Miss in Oxford, Mississippi, the Rebels needed a 12th defender on one play — umpire Russ Pulley — to help get the Heisman Trophy candidate on the ground.On LSU’s first offensive play of the second half from its own 25, Burrow took a shotgun snap and faked a handoff to running back Clyde Edwards-Helaire on a zone read and raced toward a gaping hole created by his offensive line.Running hard up the middle, Burrow spotted Ole Miss safety Ty Rocconi coming straight at him. With his eyes still on the approaching Rocconi, Burrow darted to his left and a second later collided with an unsuspecting Pulley at the 33. Joe Burrow Q&A: LSU quarterback on leadership, pocket presence, giving teammates the ‘look’ Quarterback Joe Burrow answered questions from reporters on Monday afternoon, two days after he had broken the school record for passing yards in a season and led LSU to a win over Ole Miss. Pulley went flying and landed four… Read full this story
- Cardinal Dolan supports priest who denied Joe Biden communion, but says he wouldn't have done it
- This April, Catwoman says yes to the dress
- Will We Be Seeing A Resident Evil 2 Remake At E3 2018? Rumors Say Yes
- Is Captain Phasma coming back for Star Wars: Episode 9? Rian Johnson won't say yes or no
- Is Captain Phasma coming back for Star Wars 9? Rian Johnson won't say yes or no
- Is Bayonetta 3 Xbox One Version Happening? Amazon Leak Says Yes
- Could Starfield make an appearance at PAX East? This survey says yes...
- Rocket League dev: PS4 cross-platform play is done, Sony just needs to say yes
- Skullgirls Says Yes To Cross-Platform, No To GFWL
- Konami says yes to Ys
Could Joe Burrow be a linebacker? One teammate says yes after LSU's QB collided with a ref have 343 words, post on www.theadvocate.com at November 18, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.