Representatives of Hanoi and Poland pose for a photo after signing an MoU in the capital city (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Representatives of Hanoi enterprises and their counterparts from Poland gathered in the capital on November 18 to seek potential cooperation at a forum. The Vietnam – Poland Economic Development Cooperation Forum was held by the Hanoi Association for Small and Medium Enterprises (Hanoisme) and Poland’s Lower Silesian Agency for Economic Cooperation (DAWG). According to a report by Hanoi Department of Industry and Trade, as of October 2019, Poland had eight foreign direct investment projects in the city with total registered capital of 134.83 million USD in realty, manufacturing and processing industry, information and communications. The eight representative offices of Polish firms mostly worked in pharmaceuticals. The city’s total export turnover to Poland accounted for 2.5 percent of total exports while Poland’s exports to Hanoi accounted for 26 percent of Poland’s total export turnover to Vietnam, said Tran Thi Phuong Lan, Deputy Director of the Hanoi Department of Industry and Trade. Lan said Hanoi’s major exports included textiles, agricultural products, handicrafts and footwear, while imports from Poland included animal feed and pharmaceuticals. DAWG’s Vice President Robert Iwan said at the forum though… Read full this story
- Company founders register $6.2 billion capital in 'drunken haze'
- UPDATE 3-French firms seeking state aid forced to ditch dividends
- Poland to seek $1.5 billion from Russia’s Gazprom
- Poland’s State Gas Company Skeptical About Price Dispute Settlement With Gazprom
- Poland to Protest if EU Commission Accepts Gazprom Anti-Monopoly Law Settlement
- Poland to Buy US Energy Only on Favorable Conditions – Deputy Prime Minister
- Gather forces to stamp out Covid-19 at Hanoi hospital: Deputy PM
- 'Blackmail': Poland Disagrees With Mixing Issues of Migrants, Financing From EU
- Poland divided over having presidential vote during pandemic
- Coronavirus threatens Poland's remarkable growth story
Companies from Hanoi and Poland seek cooperation have 314 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 19, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.