In the first quarter 2019-20, Central Bank of India reported a net profit of Rs 118.33 crore. Total income in the first quarter rose to Rs 6,493.55 crore compared to Rs 5,904.82 crore in the previous year’s first quarter.
The board of directors of the Central Bank of India has given an approval to allot shares on a preferential basis to the government to raise up to Rs 3,353 crore.
On Thursday, October 31, shares of Central Bank of India closed at Rs 22.80 (NSE) and on Friday, November 1, it opened at Rs. 23.30 (NSE).
- Central bank faces tough task of regulating lending apps
- India becomes second country to give rivers human status
- Central bank’s policies conductive to FDI, economic resilience: HSBC
- Green financing policy tools to be enriched: Central bank
- VN central bank responds to US labelling Vietnam as currency manipulator
- How Iran's central bank currency system is manipulated to fund regional proxy wars
Central Bank of India to declare second quarter results today have 163 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at November 1, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.