The Cà Mau Cape national park, a popular destination in the southernmost province of Cà Mau. — VNA/VNS Photo HCM CITY — The Cửu Long (Mekong) Delta province of Cà Mau will organise the Culture-Tourism Week from December 10-15, according to the provincial People’s Committee. The event will feature cultural, art and tourism activities in an aim to preserve cultural values and realise the economic and tourism potential of Cà Mau, said Nguyễn Chí Công, deputy director of the provincial Department of Culture, Sport and Tourism. The province hopes to introduce tourism destinations to local and foreign visitors, Công said at a press meeting held on November 18 in HCM City. A trade and tourism fair will attract businesses from cities and provinces in the Mekong Delta and foreign partners from Laos, Cambodia, Thailand and South Korea. The first Mekong Delta amateur cải lương (reformed opera) contest will also be held from December 11-15. On December 10, the department will host an inauguration ceremony for the Mother Statue, the Lạc Long Quân Temple, and the Cà Mau Cape flag pole at the Cà Mau Cape national park. A conference on tourism linkages between the province and other delta localities as well as Hà Nội and HCM City… Read full this story
- PC Gaming Show To Be Hosted During E3 Week
- Jimmy Kimmel to host Marvel 'Superhero Week,' debut Doctor Strange trailer
- Fatshark is hosting a free week of Warhammer: Endtimes - Vermintide on Steam
- Destiny Not Hosting Daily Or Weekly Events This Week
- 10k Tournaments hosting a 16 week amateur competition in the UK
- Starbreeze is hosting a free week of PAYDAY 2 on Steam
- Cultural heritage sites help drive tourism growth
- The Culture of Kongpanions: What’s in a Name?
- Tourism – driving force for development in central coastal region
- Quang Nam reviews tourism projects on Cham Island
Cà Mau Province to host Culture-Tourism Week have 327 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 18, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.