Ranchi: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) released the fifth list of candidates for the upcoming Jharkhand assembly election, on Wednesday (November 20).
The fifth list includes the names of eight candidates which include Beni Prasad Gupta from Pakud constituency, Loknath Mahato from Bargaon, Ranjan Kumar from Ramgarh, Pradeep Sah from Dumri, Laxman Nayak from Gomia, Vikram Pandey from Tudu, Devender Singh from Jamshedpur West and Samri Lal from Kake seat.
Earlier, on Saturday (November 16) BJP had released its fourth list which had the names of Mochiram Bauri from Jugsalai (SC), Sudhir Sundi from Jaganathpur (ST) and Reeta Devi Munda from Tamar (ST) seats mentioned in it. Till now BJP has declared a total of 79 candidates.
Jharkhand will be voting on 81 assembly seat five-phases in the upcoming polls which will begin from November 30-December 20. The results will be announced on December 23.
The BJP is fighting the Congress-JMM alliance to retain power in the state under the leadership of Chief Minister Raghubar Das.
The BJP’s alliance with the All Jharkhand Students Union (AJSU) has hit hurdles after its ally named several candidates on the seats from where the saffron party has also fielded its nominees.
- J-K assembly elections 2022 likely to be conducted before Amarnath Yatra
- UP Assembly Election 2022: Will Akhilesh Yadav’s third attempt at pre-poll alliance succeed? | India News - Times of India
- BJP releases list of candidates for Kolkata civic polls to be held on Dec 19
- BJP fields nine Muslim candidates, 50 women in Kolkata civic polls
- Still Awaiting SP's Response to My Request to Unite against BJP in UP, Says Shivpal Yadav
- AAP will announce the name before....: Arvind Kejriwal on party's Punjab CM candidate
- Setback for SP, BSP Ahead of 2022 UP Polls, 10 MLCs Gear Up to Join BJP
- SAD conducts internal survey for naming Mohali candidate
- Will form next govt in Punjab with BJP, breakaway Akali faction: Amarinder Singh
- Punjab will support AAP in 2022 'Kejriwal vs all' assembly poll: Raghav Chadha
- Vapi Nagar Palika polls: BJP wins but loses 4 seats to Congress
- ‘TMC Councilors in Touch With Us’: After Storming Into Mamata’s Fortress, BJP Eyes Kolkata Civic Polls
- BJP Will Capture Booths, No VVPAT Or CCTV Arranged by EC: TMC's Sushmita Dev ahead of Tripura Civic Polls
- Why BJP might remain in commanding position for next many decades
- Ruling BJP sweeps Tripura civic polls, wins 329 of 334 seats
- Tripura civic polls: Bengal BJP celebrates win, TMC pleased with 'exceptional performance' in 3 months
- Mamata may campaign for the civic poll in a stretcher: BJP leader
- Uttarakhand: BJP devises multi-pronged strategy to beat anti-incumbency
- Will form next government in Punjab with BJP, breakaway Akali faction, says Amarinder Singh
- Pre-poll violence: Gunmen fire at house of likely candidate’s brother in Manipur
BJP releases its fifth list of candidates for Jharkhand assembly election have 432 words, post on zeenews.india.com at November 20, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.